Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Joe Roscoe

Re: Movieblob

Post by Joe Roscoe » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 am
I loved how NO ONE came to Devin's defense. No one came out and said something like, "I know Devin and this doesn't sound like something he would ever do." Instead, the general reaction was "What's that? Devin sexually assaulted a woman? Yeah, that sounds about right."
Sadly, you are incorrect though, someone did come into Devin's defense, it was Sasha Stone, who even said that feminism needed Faraci and what he stood for

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am
I remember he once apologized for thinking about wanting to see reporter Lara Logan in a bikini. THINKING, not saying. So many early red pills that flew right over my head.
Did he say this before or after Egypt?

In any case, it's no surprise that most of these men don't have children.
Joe Roscoe wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am
Sadly, you are incorrect though, someone did come into Devin's defense, it was Sasha Stone, who even said that feminism needed Faraci and what he stood for
Says it all about feminism really.

I'm surprised they threw him under the bus so quickly. With Nick/Sarah Nyberg, there were a bunch of people, including Bob, doubling down and looking to enable an actual honest-to-god paedophile. I suppose it's because Faraci never claimed to be a woman that they were able to drop him so readily.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 am

I'm surprised they threw him under the bus so quickly. With Nick/Sarah Nyberg, there were a bunch of people, including Bob, doubling down and looking to enable an actual honest-to-god paedophile. I suppose it's because Faraci never claimed to be a woman that they were able to drop him so readily.
Not just that he never became a self made snowflake, although that's definitely part of it, but that he was accused by a leftist SJW while Nyberg was exposed by Gamergaters.

If a woman who was a conservative Republican had accused Faraci of molesting her, the SJW's would've attacked the accuser. Hell, Faraci could have given the same "I don't remember it but I'm sorry" cop out confession and most of them still would have been firmly on his side.

You know it, I know it, and the American people know it.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:16 am
Joe Roscoe wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:41 am
Says it all about feminism really.

Yeah, but Nyberg was trans and so should be excluded from such negativity in their narrative. But Faraci's a cis dude so it's cool to hate on him. Also, all SJWs are secret racists so if they can hate on anyone vaguely ethnic, they'll jump on that shit.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:46 am
Not just that he never became a self made snowflake, although that's definitely part of it, but that he was accused by a leftist SJW while Nyberg was exposed by Gamergaters.

If a woman who was a conservative Republican had accused Faraci of molesting her, the SJW's would've attacked the accuser. Hell, Faraci could have given the same "I don't remember it but I'm sorry" cop out confession and most of them still would have been firmly on his side.

You know it, I know it, and the American people know it.
You're right, of course. I still wish he'd stuck to his guns though and said he didn't do it. We could have had a mini-Civil War between the SJWs. It's almost a shame that Faraci is such a beta male.
drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 am
Yeah, but Nyberg was trans and so should be excluded from such negativity in their narrative. But Faraci's a cis dude so it's cool to hate on him. Also, all SJWs are secret racists so if they can hate on anyone vaguely ethnic, they'll jump on that shit.
What ethnicity is Faraci, other than hwite?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 am
Faraci sounds Italian to me. It's ethnic enough for SJWs to hate him without feeling racist since they can't even be perceived to be marginalised.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:07 am
Faraci sounds Italian to me. It's ethnic enough for SJWs to hate him without feeling racist since they can't even be perceived to be marginalised.
Yeah it is, looked it up and it's the plural for of Farace which might be descended from the Arabic Faraj
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Devin Firang?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:07 am
Did Faraci actually rape anyone? I recall it being some hysterical not-really-rape accusation from a rainbow hair that his SJW spirit forced him to admit to.

Either way, dude has always been a grade A asshole. I'd throw him under the bus, too.
Kugel chooses to give the women the benefit of the doubt because of lulz. I tend to suspect the accusations are bullshit (because every single male feminist ends up accused of rape at some point,) but the male feminists shoot themselves in the foot by rolling over for these claims.
I said that it's 50/50 from the initial premise. Cunt making that shit up is plausible, him doing it is also plausible.
But the fucker went "lol I don't remember shit but that sure sounds like something I'd do. Sorry.xDDD:DD" so what am I supposed to make of that? Male SJWs are either rapists or pedophiles. All of them are racist and sexist to the highest degree. I don't find it even remotely hard to imagine the fucker to think he's hot shit and surprise fingerbang some slut he thought ought to see him as god's gift to women. Gaining power and abusing it is why those faggots become SJWs in the first place if it's not about fulfilling a fetish of being dominated.

We're not in a his word against her word situation here. Both parties agree that it happened or at least wouldn't be out of character. Listen and believe doctrine doesn't mean jack shit. They forget all their "moral standards" the moment they have to act upon them instead of just paying vapid lip service to them on twitter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:58 pm

There was also another woman who claimed that Faraci repeatedly groped her breasts. When she told him stop, apparently he said 'That's what they're there for'

Yeah, he did it.
Kugelfisch wrote: