Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
PassTheRemote
Goon

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by PassTheRemote » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:12 pm
There are different versions of that story, which has never ever been confirmed by anyone - one says that he stayed in bed and hasn't bothered to actually go to his new workplace, other mentions him throwing a temper tantrum over being ridiculously late, and I'm sure there is more. That's about the only interesting thing I recall about this bum, I haven't heard anything about him in years. Any nobody from TGWTG or Normalboots is more interesting to talk that this fuck, unless I've been living under a rock.
Man, I wish someone had confirmation of one of the stories. It's one of the funniest things I've read from DHI ever.

Fuck that guy for blowing that kind of opportunity.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm

So he's a cuck who may or may not shit himself once while playing a game, and I'm inclined to not believe this, because while I have no problems believe him not being able to control his bowels, I don't think he's autistic enough to shit himself and just keep playing.

@PassTheRemote Can't find the discussion, all there is left I suppose is some random 4chan garbage, presumably most of it are made up lies, just like with uncle Linky etc. Most likely he left because he didn't get enough creative freedom.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 pm

TFW we'll never see the conclusion to Metal Gear Awesome.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Lel what? That sounds hilarious.
phpBB [video]

What I like about this story is, she caved in.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:21 pm
Most likely he left because he didn't get enough creative freedom.
I think he worked on it with El-Cid, who claimed more-or-less that the show completely changed direction in the middle of production. Whether that makes all the other stuff untrue I don't know.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:41 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:12 pm
There are different versions of that story, which has never ever been confirmed by anyone - one says that he stayed in bed and hasn't bothered to actually go to his new workplace, other mentions him throwing a temper tantrum over being ridiculously late, and I'm sure there is more. That's about the only interesting thing I recall about this bum, I haven't heard anything about him in years. Any nobody from TGWTG or Normalboots is more interesting to talk that this fuck, unless I've been living under a rock.
That's both parts of the same story, he threw a tantrum for being woken up by the head of the studio asking where he was.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:57 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:40 pm
Lel what? That sounds hilarious.
phpBB [video]

What I like about this story is, she caved in.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Most likely he left because he didn't get enough creative freedom.
I think he worked on it with El-Cid, who claimed more-or-less that the show completely changed direction in the middle of production. Whether that makes all the other stuff untrue I don't know.
Ha! That's hilarious. I guess she realized she'd never get a better deal than some spurdo who had her up on a pedestal. Plus she gets e-fame off him and more than a few GOTIS victims have proven the lengths some women will go for attention.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:58 am

I wonder if he was watching outside her window when she was having sex.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:56 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
So he's a cuck who may or may not shit himself once while playing a game, and I'm inclined to not believe this, because while I have no problems believe him not being able to control his bowels, I don't think he's autistic enough to shit himself and just keep playing.

@PassTheRemote Can't find the discussion, all there is left I suppose is some random 4chan garbage, presumably most of it are made up lies, just like with uncle Linky etc. Most likely he left because he didn't get enough creative freedom.
Here's video, it's there at 6:37 https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEVdtr6k0bU
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:58 am

Yes, I've seen it, he talks (emphasis on talks) about shitting his pants. It's easy to make up something embarrasing to get attention or entertain.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Like the D Club.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette