Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:49 pm
Didn't ayy lmao tell him that his animator ambitions are just a pipe dream? Clearly being some goofy LP bloke will get him somewhere in life.
I can't find the video anymore but he mentions that in the top cringe video of him about his Ayy LMAO. He says it as if she saved him from a career of being a breadless artist. Guy is happy to be a top cuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:15 am
I can't find the video anymore but he mentions that in the top cringe video of him about his Ayy LMAO. He says it as if she saved him from a career of being a breadless artist. Guy is happy to be a top cuck.
I can find it on the original site but I can't get it to convert properly for easy sharing: https://web.archive.org/web/20130904171 ... k/suzy.swf
We have a variant of it on the first page. It's quite a Freudian slip
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:09 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Didn't ayy lmao tell him that his animator ambitions are just a pipe dream? Clearly being some goofy LP bloke will get him somewhere in life.
Game Grumps shit is arguably as bad as DSP shit. Only little kids can find it enjoyable. I've tried to watch those videos just to see a game I was interested in, and I had to turn it off. Random 14 year-old let's players on jewtube produce better LPs. Pure trash.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 am

Not even "Good Game Grumps" when Jon was still there was good. I've tried with their Sanic Oh Six LP, which is supposed to be good, and couldn't get past part five or so. Not even as background noise. And I actually like JonTron. Fucking garbage.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:57 am
I can find it on the original site but I can't get it to convert properly for easy sharing: https://web.archive.org/web/20130904171 ... k/suzy.swf
We have a variant of it on the first page. It's quite a Freudian slip
Eugh, that shit is so cringe, there aught to be a fan board dedicated to that single video somewhere on Plebbit. Fucking disgusting!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 am

It's all garbage plebbit meme humor and obvious dad jokes. They can't even get a good laugh out of impressively bad/hilarious games like Sanic 06. Watching them play that is, again, like watching DSP play Sanic 06, trying to meme it up with his sonic hat and shitty AKAKAKAKAKAKAK jokes when he encounters a bug.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:52 am
It's all garbage plebbit meme humor and obvious dad jokes. They can't even get a good laugh out of impressively bad/hilarious games like Sanic 06. Watching them play that is, again, like watching DSP play Sanic 06, trying to meme it up with his sonic hat and shitty AKAKAKAKAKAKAK jokes when he encounters a bug.
I hate nothig more than his forced laughter. Those moments, I want to bash his skull in.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:25 am

I hate one thing more than his forced laughter. I hate when he does an over-exaggerated obvious react face for his twitch camera. He constantly goes on and on about how "genuine" and "honest" he is, and how he'd never exaggerate shit. He craps on other big youtubers who do the facecam gimmick with meme faces and react videos. But then he'll do the same thing.

I get a good chuckle out of his forced laughter when it happens right after a dude bodies him in a fightan game and it's obvious he's super butthurt and trying to pretend he's a good sport.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:47 am

His dumb laugh is so forced it just pisses me off.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
He did mention that in one of his animations.
Has ANYONE ever did a tolerable LP of '06? Because i sat through another bad lp (background noise) this one made by someone by ClementJ64. The autistic rage at people happy the game is not named Sonic Adventure followed with 'tard rage at the being named Sonic tbe Hedgehog, SONIC THE MOTHERFUCKING HEDGEHOG and the forced painful gimmick of faking the game was so bad he wasgoing insaneand needed to do a crossover to finish the game was painful to sit through, the on ly way i keep listening was because it was suck a trainwreck. Hasanyoe gone full retard while making aplaythrough of this game?

Alzo while looking for the name of the youtuber i mentioned i lost my sides from laughing, someone else is doingg a let's play of it now
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:54 am

Sonic '06 appears to be the Minecraft of "funny" LPs.

And doesn't lparchive have at least one big one? Though I can't recall if it was any good. Just watched it because it was my first exposure to that game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette