Arin Hanson

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Arin Hanson

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:50 am

Sanic 06 was memed into being the worst game ever made, like the Troll 2 or The Room of vidya. Not without reason, it's fucking awful, but everything about the game was said when it came out, its just LP bait at this point because people think it'd be funny to make the same damn reactions to the same damn things.

And yeah I think pokecapn's LP is the big one on LPArchive. I've seen it but don't remember it very well. I can't stand those goon lets players and their massive circlejerk.

Yes

Post by Yes » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:00 pm
Interesting how Arin stopped doing anything of worth and now shitposts game grumps videos for 11 year old kids. He's on the tim buckley path.
He started raging at his fans in two recent episodes for sending him emails and shit on how to play a game more optimal, even though Dan fucking asked for help.

The game they couldn't play optimally was paper mario TTYD :lol:
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 am

Holy shit Paper Mario. That's like the Dark Souls of Mario games. No wonder he'd struggle there.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:00 am

Yes wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:06 am
The game they couldn't play optimally was paper mario TTYD :lol:
He gets really asshurt when people mention disparagingly that he dropped out of school, as if to say dropping out doesn't mean he's retarded. It's self evident now that he really is fucking retarded.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Yes

Post by Yes » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:18 am

That's why he can spend entire episodes saying everyone should drop out because school is a waste off time, you should follow your dream of screaming dick to 13 year olds.
Swedish smiths spend years working on a single sperge and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest Let's players known to mankind.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am

If it were University he might have a point but high school, particularly American high school, is so easy to bullshit your way through that you look especially retarded if you drop out. It does absolutely nothing for you
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:06 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:34 am
If it were University he might have a point but high school, particularly American high school, is so easy to bullshit your way through that you look especially retarded if you drop out. It does absolutely nothing for you
This. I used to post on 2.0 that my time in college was spent taking Bullshit 101: Intro to Bullshitting. You have to really suck ass to not be able to bullshit your way past high-school level material. TJ Banana dropped out as well. Miscarriage of Acchild dropped out of college IIRC.

Most of these people are abject failures in the real world. That's why they jump on the internet fame fad. I guess this IS the best Arin will ever do for himself. But he should watch his ass, too. Little kids, like the ones who watch his game grumps videos, grow up fast. And fads change. Game Grumps will just be replaced by some other memer who makes garbage jokes for the tweeny market.

If he had gone the other way and made a ton of Sequelitis videos, he could have built a hardcore sperge audience like RLM has, which would be more stable in the long run IMO.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Sanic 06 should only be watched as a speedrun. It's over much more quickly and pretty much every run has something different glitching out.

About Arin, well, PewDiePie has a more mature audience. Let that sink in.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:12 pm
Sanic 06 should only be watched as a speedrun. It's over much more quickly and pretty much every run has something different glitching out.

About Arin, well, PewDiePie has a more mature audience. Let that sink in.
I can't even. Arin isn't exactly an unlikable guy either. How does one guck themselves THAT hard that Pew DiePie is considered better than them?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:35 pm

It's because he's smarter and funnier than Arin if he wants to. He can transition to make videos for young teenagers and maybe later for even older viewers. Arin can't. Arin can only be the loud moron children laugh at.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!