Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:55 pm

Complicity wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:36 pm
I want to burn the manlet's and Metal Cuck's collections in front of them, fusing them into a cube of molded plastic.
I'd take a power drill through each cartridge. Enough to make the game mostly inoperable, but subtle enough to make them have to look through every single game they own.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:58 pm

Jokes on you, bro. Pat keeps his NES world championship carts in a safety deposit box.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:12 am
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:13 am
Ian looks more disgusting than I remember. Reminder that this guy works fucking retail and yet puts absolutely no effort into his physical appearance and looks like a damn hobbo. That is the kind of SJW cunt who calls you a manbaby on the internet and yet he can't be fucked combing his hair or shaving.

they sound like an old couple "our 10 year anniversary" :lol:

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:18 am

Big question is how long is before Pat stabs Ian in the back, like all his other friends...

The second he sees Ian gain an ounce of more popularity than him, it's bye bye friendship.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:22 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:18 am
Big question is how long is before Pat stabs Ian in the back, like all his other friends...

The second he sees Ian gain an ounce of more popularity than him, it's bye bye friendship.
You were never friends, Larry. If you ever thought that you're an even bigger moron than I've previously took you for.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:07 am

Guru Larry wrote:

Unless Ian wins the lottery and marries a Kardashian I don't think Pat has anything to worry about.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:22 am
Guru Larry wrote:

You were never friends, Larry. If you ever thought that you're an even bigger moron than I've previously took you for.
I really meant people like Spoony and RTU to him. But he did suck up to me in the early days.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:04 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:00 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:22 am
Guru Larry wrote:

I really meant people like Spoony and RTU to him. But he did suck up to me in the early days.
Until you stabbed him in the back yourself before he could do it to you like a true limey bastard, didn't ya?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Guru Larry wrote:

no idea because I don't know what kind of relationship they have

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:32 pm

To my knowledge its a very business relationship, pretty much they work together and that's it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]