Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guest #2

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest #2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:38 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 am
I thought it was decent, nothing special but an enjoyable popcorn flick. Unfortunately this is current year so people have to praise it to high heaven because of a woman in the lead.
We are in an era that people praise Medicore like its the greatest thing ever

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 am

Duuudes, you could see tighs jiggle. This is the most important thing in cinema history!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:32 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:50 am
I thought it was decent, nothing special but an enjoyable popcorn flick. Unfortunately this is current year so people have to praise it to high heaven because of a woman in the lead.
That was weird, because these same people were complaining about Wonder Woman a few months earlier.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/worl ... paign.html

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:47 pm

“A large-breasted white woman of impossible proportions, scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit with an American flag motif and knee-high boots” is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equity at the United Nations, the petition said.
Now that's just ridiculous. Greek people count as 3/4 white at the most.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:47 pm
“A large-breasted white woman of impossible proportions, scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit with an American flag motif and knee-high boots” is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equity at the United Nations, the petition said.
Now that's just ridiculous. Greek people count as 3/4 white at the most.
I'm quite certain these people just hold up a little color swatch with a scale from snow white to void black and if you're a certain distance from snow white you're automatically lumped in with, "white people."
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 pm

She's even an immigrant, ffs.

But really, the only singular women for such an ambassador duty has to be a frankensteinian creature stichted together from body parts belonging to every ethnicity out there. Now that would be stunning and brave.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:35 pm

They want the Human Being mascot from Community.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
[fictional character] is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equity at the United Nations
I...I guess? What? I feel like I had a stroke or something. What are those child rape advocates going on about anymore?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:02 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
[fictional character] is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equity at the United Nations
I...I guess? What? I feel like I had a stroke or something. What are those child rape advocates going on about anymore?
It was a real thing, the UN made Wonder Woman the Womens (I think, it's been a while so i don't remember very well) ambassador to the UN until Feminist bitched anf the UN reversed it's decision.

I'm not joking in the least
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:50 am

Silly goyim, don't you know that only 500 pound landwhales can be representatives for gender equity at the UN?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.