Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:39 pm

He'll buy them wholesale and sit on them until the asking price is twice the normal one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Eh, if they're putting out Star Fox 2 on the SNES mini, they'll probably eventually put it out on something else, like the eShop or whatever. And without Star Fox 2 as a selling point the SNES mini is pretty much worthless.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 pm
Eh, if they're putting out Star Fox 2 on the SNES mini, they'll probably eventually put it out on something else, like the eShop or whatever. And without Star Fox 2 as a selling point the SNES mini is pretty much worthless.
Espically when the Raspberry Pi exists

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm

No Chrono Trigger. Nigger what?
Is Spoony dead yet?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Oh Judas Preist. I was wondering how long I could follow SNES Classic discussions this morning before nerds started with their "but muh Raspberry Pi" shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 pm

Anyways will Pat talk about how he can't get one, if he doesn't get one, well Ian sleep talks thru his own BS?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:38 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:14 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Oh Judas Preist. I was wondering how long I could follow SNES Classic discussions this morning before nerds started with their "but muh Raspberry Pi" shit.
He's right, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:53 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
I'd say the only reason they're not already making it eShop is because they figured they could make some extra cash by selling "authentic retro-console gaming experiences".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vega

Post by Vega » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:25 pm

My only hope is that at the end of this capitalist ass-blast, they'll release proper retro consoles and games since there is clearly a market for it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 am

If I see raspberry pi one more time I'll go on a cuckson killing spree. I have everything up to ps2 on my external but it would still be a cool thing to use for awhile, worse comes to worse you don't want it anymore and double your money?

I guess Amazon uk limited you to one, which is a step in the right direction, scalpers are going to have a nice Christmas again unless Nintendo gets its head out of its ass.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]