Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:44 pm

Good for Roo, really - he didn't follow the Path of the Nobody, and became someone with a life instead. A shame he can't find time even for a yearly video, but maybe that's for the best.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm
So he probably paid like 600k for his new place if not more..........on a youtube budget being single.
You are exactly half right. He paid $1.2 million.

How do I know it's his? Go to this public records site. Enter "Buonincontri" for the name and set the record date to start from 2008 or something. Select the next to last record and you'll see a deed transfer on November 8th. Search one of the names and the most recent address was sold on November 8th. Pat also said he talked the owner down a bit and the price history shows that.

Pat's trying to sell his condo for $469k. That leaves about $750k unaccounted for. A bank wouldn't give him a mortgage unless he had a steady source of income or a large set of assets/savings. It's most likely he's been reselling large parts of his collection for years. The only other alternative is that either that book sold really well or podcast advertising pays more than I thought. (This says $25-$40 per 1,000 listeners for the most popular podcasts, and Pat said in the past he has something like 33,000 listeners. He's got 1.8 million downloads on podbean.)

No wonder Pat's worried about the GOP tax bill. The property tax on his new house alone is $10,211, maxing out Pat's deductions. And then he'll have state income and sales taxes he won't be able to deduct.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:41 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm
So he probably paid like 600k for his new place if not more..........on a youtube budget being single.
You are exactly half right. He paid $1.2 million.
I need to sit down.

So pat makes more than he leads on, I'm guessing the book did stupid good for him to feel confident paying 6000 a month on a mortgage.

No wonder why he wants to make an SNES book now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Pat the NES dumbshit is giving his opinion on the youtube thing

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:31 pm

Btw there is more, like 9 more tweets

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm

That cunt would be screaming from the top of Larry's roof if this actually affected him, instead he just goes "Well this is a good thing so ads play on US IMPORTANT YOUTUBERS"

I agree that if you're a new youtuber and are only in it for the money, then you shouldn't even start in the first place, but all this is going to do is make these channels make click bait viral content to try and hit that 40k mark.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm
That cunt would be screaming from the top of Larry's roof if this actually affected him, instead he just goes "Well this is a good thing so ads play on US IMPORTANT YOUTUBERS"
Pat is one of the most selfish, self-opinionated scumbags out there, of course he's only out fro himself.

When have you EVER heard him support anyone else, he even fucked over his only friend.

LurkerHomo

Post by LurkerHomo » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 pm

I do 16-Bit Gems. Isn't Roo like a legit physicist or some such shit?

Also I'm pretty sure he's married. I remember seeing his wife on some stream they did years ago. She was pretty hot. She also mentioned him making a shit ton of money at hia day job on it too.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 pm
The last roo sighting from what I know was the channel beat em ups (aka game chasers cock sleeve) with a podcast about earthbound 8 months ago.

And really, the dude wears like MIT physics college shirts, the dude has a real job for sure.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:32 pm

LurkerHomo wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:43 pm
Also I'm pretty sure he's married. I remember seeing his wife on some stream they did years ago. She was pretty hot. She also mentioned him making a shit ton of money at hia day job on it too.
Word is they divorced because she didn't care for his nerd hobbies. This fatty has been on Roo's twitter feed recently, so he probably downgraded.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:57 pm

I agree with Pat re: YouTube. YouTube doesn't owe anyone a living. Entitled millennials need to pay their dues like in literally every other form of entertainment. If they only want to make videos for money then they can fuck off. Go talk to bands that spend months playing shows for $25 or less or comics that do stand up gigs for a pizza and gas money. This is telhe equivalent to that.