Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:11 am

Pat is just mad he's cash poor because he lives in an expensive ass state and can't buy the rest of his stuff.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am

I'd say Pat easily out-salts DSP in terms if pure envy, Phil only bitches about other people that troll him, whereas Pat searches for people to be envious of. Especially successful YTers like Pewdiepie and anyone else who collects games, I bet he has a chip on his shoulder for Metal Jesus.

But Pat lives in a shoebox apartment because of his addiction to hoarding games.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:10 am

More proof that collecting games is objectively a negative thing. Not that we needed any, since the invention of reliable emulation was proof enough.

I wonder how much money Pat would make by clearing out all the games he doesn't regularly play. I did that years ago with my old N64 shit. Kept a couple of nostalgic games like F-Zero X, but sold all the others. Made a profit or broke even on every game, and that was after at least a decade of owning and playing most of them.

Selling his mountains of plastic cartridges wouldn't impact his ability to play those old games (kek, collectors actually playing games) since he could just emulate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:19 am

The moment you complain that someone has the audacity to use the things they collect is the moment you should have your entire collection taken from you and burnt in front of your eyes.

Fucking collector assholes ruined the good old days of being able to pick an old school game you've never heard of for $3, some good beer for $12 and having a pretty swell Friday night with some friends.

Spending hundreds on some game that you've never played and never will play because it's arbitrarily worth a bunch. Fuck off.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:10 am

If pat was smart he'd cash out and buy a house somewhere affordable, then flea market part time to pay the billth.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Carn

Post by Carn » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am

Pat knows his entire relevance and identity is tied to owning the holy grail of plastic autism, NWC. So whenever he sees a collector that has more than him he feels insecure and inadequate.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Carn wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am
Pat knows his entire relevance and identity is tied to owning the holy grail of plastic autism, NWC. So whenever he sees a collector that has more than him he feels insecure and inadequate.
Plastic penis envy! I've been told that he acts like that at cons too.

Look how much of a child he is in this video where he spots some rare Turbografx CD games and the guy wouldn't lower the price for him...

(also didn't realize how short he is, Screenwave midget cancer clique)

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Jesus, he looks like a bum with that beard and messy hair.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 pm

What is it with these internet nobodies dressing like they're 10 when they're 35+?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 pm
What is it with these internet nobodies dressing like they're 10 when they're 35+?
muh nerd culture
Is Spoony dead yet?