Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pen Pal

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Pen Pal » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:15 pm

He looks like a homeless bum with that facial hair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:52 pm

I wonder why he's moving.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:52 pm
I wonder why he's moving.
Landlords hate hoarders, they're a fire hazard.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:17 pm

So Pat explains some things in his recent podcast about what he's doing now. Link for the curious if you care..

He bought a house in commiefornia, yes a house.

His family was pissed at him for leaving NJ, especially his sister because of how reckless it was. He originally had a condo and bought it during the housing crash so it was relatively cheap back then, but now with the housing market better again today he must of paid a fortune for his new place.

http://beta.latimes.com/business/la-fi- ... story.html

So he probably paid like 600k for his new place if not more..........on a youtube budget being single. According to a calculator I found online he's paying around 3k a MONTH on a 30 year loan. This would be with a 10k down payment (since theirs no way he'd have more.)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:36 pm

You underestimate how much he rakes in flipping shit from flea markets.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:36 pm
You underestimate how much he rakes in flipping shit from flea markets.
Flea markets in cali are a complete joke anymore, thats why he doesn't do flea market madness anymore.

It may be possible he actually started to sell the literal mountains of junk in his garage after moving, but you know how hoarders are.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:03 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... C6vNca1pLM[/youtube]
Well He's back at it

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 am

Guest #2 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:03 am
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... C6vNca1pLM [/youtube]
Well He's back at it
start 4:00 minutes in for Pat's smugness

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:08 am

I've started catching up on Pat's Not So Common Podcast. His November podcast with ReviewTechUSA becomes somewhat funny toward the end as the start on Trump and are convinced he'll be impeached any day now. The only thing preventing it is that the GOP wants to pass its tax bill. Speaking of which, it will apparently ruin both of them.

I should also not that Pat says no one has ever challenged him at a convention. Most of his critics don't go to them.

I also listened to his chat with Boogie. I learned:
  • Pat somehow thinks the country is turning less racist/bigoted because sections of the South are turning more "purple". He's apparently unaware of the Democrat's control of the South in previous decades.
  • Boogie's advice to punch a Nazi will put someone in jail.
  • This was apparently during Boogie's wife's trip. He said before he lost weight, he would need to hire someone to help him. So she was his caregiver. No wonder she divorced his ass. (Oh, and they first met after her friend committed suicide, so I guess she was vulnerable and he was his normal manipulative self.)
Carn wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:53 pm
Realistically I think it's just shown everyone how he really is, so if you liked him before you didn't really know him. His latest video is catching a lot of downvotes. I'm not subbed to the guy because his kahntent is dog shit, but I can't help but notice it has 1000 likes and 500 dislikes. I don't think I could survive a 20 minute episode of Pats antics so if someone wants to find out what the drama is I'd appreciate it. My best guess would be over-shilling his book, over-bragging about his collection or voicing his usual cunty opinion about the retro vidya game market he thinks hes king of.
I think it's because the history of Stadium Events is pretty boring. There was nothing redeeming to that video.
Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 pm
But what is it with people devolving into making endless podcasts? Joey Roo made awesome videos, but has effectively destroyed his channel with them.
Roo has a job, Larry. Probably a girlfriend, too. He can't post on every YouTube video ever made like you can. His last podcast was a year ago, which is unfortunate since I sort of liked it. I hear the Commodore has one or two children now, so I guess it's understandable why they can't keep doing this shit.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:53 pm

The last roo sighting from what I know was the channel beat em ups (aka game chasers cock sleeve) with a podcast about earthbound 8 months ago.

And really, the dude wears like MIT physics college shirts, the dude has a real job for sure.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]