Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guru Larry » Sat May 06, 2017 5:40 pm

cernex wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 11:24 am

Also, on Pat... eh, I've said it before and I'll say it again: a dude that always came off as insanely insecure in his comment section, his podcast is amusing for if you want new of weird shit (the Colleco Chamelon bits, I think, were actually GOOD. It helps that Mike was/is a genuine piece of shit), but that's it. I never found him particularly funny (his Chiller video is, to this day, one of the most un-funny and sad things I've ever seen), and I still don't.
Ironic as Pat was best buds with Mike for ages, writing in his Retro gaming mag. But Pat has a tendency to viciously stab friends in the back, so it's not surprising.

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat May 06, 2017 6:36 pm

I remember trying to watch a Pat "review" video and asking myself why everyone jumped down the Irate Gamer's throat but don't bat an eye at Pat's existence.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 06, 2017 6:52 pm

It's funny how he forced himself into the limelight by doing cameos with Spoony and other nobodies, yet the majority of people paid way less attention to him than to some akward angry reviewer dude who largely stayed in his own little bubble.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sat May 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Bores is the only internet reviewer I've ever felt sorry for. Yeah, his reviews were shiny and shallow and he jumped onboard simply to be e-famous, but he seemed like a nice dude who mostly kept to himself yet to THIS day he's hated like fucking Hitler and his name will be forever linked to that mentally ill fucklord Batdan.

Hilarious considering the AVGCuck shamelessly ripped him off for the 100th episode.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm

His obsessing with ghost hunting stuff was way more lulzy, anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

cernex

Post by cernex » Sat May 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Ironic as Pat was best buds with Mike for ages, writing in his Retro gaming mag. But Pat has a tendency to viciously stab friends in the back, so it's not surprising.
Not so much. Before Mike tried and failed (and failed more, and more, and more, and more...) to be a thing in the retro community, he was friends with a lot of people because he was actually not that much of a piece of shit (if anything, he was just slightly weird).

Then he tried to monetize his hobby and the rest, as they say, is history.
Follow me on Twitter
My Amazon Author page, for if you want to check my fiction and stuff.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sun May 07, 2017 12:21 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 11:57 pm
I looked. He doesn't have many viewers at all. The video game years only seem to break 10,000 when he puts someone else's name on it. Of course then you realize all the people in that series never played the games they're talking about. I sincerely doubt 30 something's remeber playing obscure 80s arcade machines.
It's easily possible since 80s arcade games could still be found in the 90s.

Pat makes plenty of mistakes, but he's still better than Guru Larry, whose entire life is a mistake.

I should add that Pat makes reference to Larry as a "sick individual" in his interview with ReviewTechUSA (around or before the 40:00 mark). He doesn't mention Larry by name, but it was obvious who he was talking about.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 07, 2017 12:43 am

Pat is speaking to that shill and calls Larry sick? I can't lul harder.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 07, 2017 8:58 am

I certainly like that sick individual more than Pat the Pure, even if his whole life was a mistake :lol: He makes much more interesting content than endlessly jerking off to collecting games.

And seeing Pat doing videos with others, he always came off as an awkward loser that you just want to get rid off, or simply turn the video off any time he appears on camera.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun May 07, 2017 10:25 am

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 12:21 am
Pat makes plenty of mistakes, but he's still better than Guru Larry, whose entire life is a mistake.

I should add that Pat makes reference to Larry as a "sick individual" in his interview with ReviewTechUSA (around or before the 40:00 mark). He doesn't mention Larry by name, but it was obvious who he was talking about.
You know, that's the exact same thing my grandmother told me on her deathbed! But why are you always so angry with me? I thought we were cool on the older forums.

But that is hilarious, cheers for the heads up! Typical Pat, I've got screengrabs of PMs he's sent to someone, where he said he wants to beat me up if he ever sees me at a convention :lol: