Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:26 am
People bitched about the quarter-munching of those early vidya gaems even back in the day. Final Fight for SNES is not a good experience because it was not designed with console limitations in mind. Streets of Rage was and is better for it.

Having a short game is no excuse for cheap bullshit.
Final Fight was shit on the SNES as Capcom refused to pay for more memory space on the cart due to Nintendo demanding they produce all carts and vastly inflated the price of RAM. The remains of the 2 player mode and the factory level are still in the games code!
LurkerFaggot wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:55 am
Anyway, I listened to the one that just came out at work tonight and Pat kept repeatedly referring to a "certain cowardly youtuber"... I think he may have said the guy made an hour long video defending Pewdiepie saying nigger? He also said they hide behind a "cartoon avatar". He did this at least 5 times but I have no idea who he was shitting on here... At first I thought maybe Larry but I haven't seen him make any hour long bideos. Anyone know who he is referring to?
Lol, It's certainly not me, I'm "a Fairly Popular YouTuber who is a Sick Individual" whenever he refers to me, I have no problem calling Pat a back-stabbing, two faced piece of shit in public, So I'm not "cowardly" :D Unfortunately he's amassed so many enemies over the past few years, nearly entirely through his own volition, it could be anyone.

But at an educated guess, I believe he's referring to Rags for his recent rant about him and his ignorant, salty "PewDiePie's heart is a fucking sewage pump" podcast.

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:43 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjWRJ9cKcyU
people voted on it, here is 20 minutes of a manchild talking and failing to tell jokes about an over price piece of crap
Is it me, or is he beginning to sound like Morty? Its slightly more tolerable if you pretend it is Morty too. :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 am
But at an educated guess, I believe he's referring to Rags for his recent rant about him and his ignorant, salty "PewDiePie's heart is a fucking sewage pump" podcast.
That must be who he was referring to, cheers Larry. Really enjoy what you've been doing with Fact Hunt btw.

What exactly caused all the heat between you and this fuckhead?

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 am
Guru Larry wrote:
That must be who he was referring to, cheers Larry. Really enjoy what you've been doing with Fact Hunt btw.

Thanks dude, glad you enjoy it!

Alas it's pretty petty, he sucked up to me for to ride my coat tails, but as soon as he became more popular, he deleted me everywhere and blocked me. He even admitted recently that he was never my friend to begin with. Horrible horrible person.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:49 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:56 am
Guru Larry wrote:

Thanks dude, glad you enjoy it!

Alas it's pretty petty, he sucked up to me for to ride my coat tails, but as soon as he became more popular, he deleted me everywhere and blocked me. He even admitted recently that he was never my friend to begin with. Horrible horrible person.
Speaking of that, did anything come from that drama with him mentioning you in that video? I know he was sperging out about you but we never really heard anything after that.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 am
Speaking of that, did anything come from that drama with him mentioning you in that video? I know he was sperging out about you but we never really heard anything after that.
Not really, he got 8-Bit Eric to join in attacking me as typical bullies beg for help when their cornered and he's the only part of the Screenwace cancer clique that gives a shit enough about him to join in, also he thought I was doing it as I had "lost" and wanted to save my career. So he's totally delusional and in his own safe space as he literally has no idea what the rest of the world thinks of him.

It didn't go anywhere as I went off on holiday for a week :D

But I must admit for someone who says he doesn't care about me, he sure loves bringing me up constantly, and referencing me in that video proves I'm on his mind enough for him to do that. So it's quite pleasurable to know that I irk him so. :twisted:

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Credit where credit is due, Pat is the perfect encapsulation of a typical California Democrat.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:14 pm
Credit where credit is due, Pat is the perfect encapsulation of a typical California Democrat.
A guy with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of useless vidya gaem shit who will whine about selfish, greedy conservatives and the 1%? Sounds about right.

Lecture me about privilege, Pat.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:45 pm
Nostalgiafags forget how much people griped about hard games even back then. Retro games had less hand-holding, but that didn't necessarily translate to difficulty. Some games were just way too fucking hard because they were built with an arcade mindset or ported from arcades, where the intent was to suck up quarters. Others were actually quite easy (Kirby, Link to the Past) but just didn't hold your hand about it.

Even as a kid, I bitched about the bosses in Illusion of Gaia.
Sometimes it's just a little detail that makes the game unfair as fuck. Castlevania wouldn't be nearly as hard if your character didn't got pushed back when hit midair, for example. Compare to other platformers that don't do it, like Mario - you get hit, you lose a powerup, but the momentum of your jump isn't affected. Phantasy Star I & II are games that I consider hard, but mostly because the dungeon maps are too convoluted and difficult to navigate without actually charting them on paper - today you'd have a mini-map to help you somehow (the Souls games are considerably harder than its modern action peers for this exact reason, after all - no map means you get disoriented very easily).

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:52 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 pm
Even as a kid, I bitched about the bosses in Illusion of Gaia.
I remember those guys. They didn't have any invincibility frames, and you had to mash the fuck out of your attack button or you will lose the damage race against them.

(Also didn't help that the whole Soul Blazer trilogy had maps I found very convulted, even in Terranigma.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:14 pm

I don't understand why people even watch this guy. MetalJesus is probably everything you ever wanted in a video game collector. At least the videos are interesting and not filled with salty sperg or just another shitty NES game and look at my skits guys :lol: