Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by ThatGuy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DggmVXpNYG0
this was several years ago, and yes Pat was that ackward

and amzingly, He hasn't changed, some how he is more Unprofessional
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTXIRwlronA
also he is making a sequel to the NES book, he made, good god, more errors and unfunny jokes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm

I remember pat saying how that book killed him, but here we are again because they money is too good, and that bank vault for his nwc doesn't pay for itself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm
I remember pat saying how that book killed him, but here we are again because they money is too good, and that bank vault for his nwc doesn't pay for itself.
Because its such hard work getting Joey Roo to ghostwrite for you.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:40 am

He used his NWC cartridge as a focus to send positive energy to Roo. That's hard work.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:45 pm

I liked how he used a goddamn fan-translation title for Crash 'n the Boys: Ice Challenge in his list of canceled NES games instead of the actual localized title it was going to be used. So much for being an NES guru. :lol:

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:02 am
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm
Because its such hard work getting Joey Roo to ghostwrite for you.
The happened to Roo anyways? I really liked his videos and then suddenly, he did podcast nobody cared over his more well informed videos like 16-Bit Gems but then suddenly stopped doing videos instead

Also I didn't know this happened but CFO$ did the theme for Pat's podcast for some reason and for those that don't know, CFO$ is the guy that currently does theme songs for WWE these days

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:57 am

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 am

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm
The happened to Roo anyways? I really liked his videos and then suddenly, he did podcast nobody cared over his more well informed videos like 16-Bit Gems but then suddenly stopped doing videos instead
I asked in his comments section about a year ago and was told that he stopped making them as he was mourning the death of a relative. However this was about two years ago now, so he's either still mourning, or he's gone semi-spoony on our asses.

I've no idea why he loves doing those podcasts though, he's literally killed his channel with them.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/clanofthegraywolf

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 am
Joe Roscoe wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:31 pm
I asked in his comments section about a year ago and was told that he stopped making them as he was mourning the death of a relative. However this was about two years ago now, so he's either still mourning, or he's gone semi-spoony on our asses.

I've no idea why he loves doing those podcasts though, he's literally killed his channel with them.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/clanofthegraywolf
Its because its easier to edit, plus its fun to chat with friends, I do hope he comes back with his videos

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 am

Me too, I loved his videos, with his quality, he could have been going toe-to-toe with The Gaming Historian if he kept at it by now.