Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:05 pm
So....nobody? I guess Razor wasn't all that spot on about the wall after all.
He thinks physics is a conspiracy and fled Germany because you can't homeschool your children here. I don't take time out of my day refuting his points that I could spend doing just about anything else.
You didn't bother to do it either.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:33 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:05 pm
So....nobody? I guess Razor wasn't all that spot on about the wall after all.
He thinks physics is a conspiracy and fled Germany because you can't homeschool your children here. I don't take time out of my day refuting his points that I could spend doing just about anything else.
You didn't bother to do it either.
Because I don't give enough of a shit to watch either video all the way through.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Same here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:28 pm

Apparently Asalieri recently got a dog for his daughter. I guess it's something I have to compliment him for, since having your kid grow with a pet is good for character building.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm

But asa was still a good sport and miles ahead of Razorfag in terms of edrama. He may start shit but he's not a faggot about it.
Razor is a cuck. Plain and simple.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:53 pm

wildmage wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm
But asa was still a good sport and miles ahead of Razorfag in terms of edrama. He may start shit but he's not a faggot about it.
Razor is a cuck. Plain and simple.
You're very, very wrong. I'm surprised you don't know about the Asa drama routine:

-start drama
-get a huge e-war going where he sics all his fans on someone and goes full retard with hyperbole
-sperge sperge sperge
-realizes only his diehard fans that he doesn't like anyway actually support him going 100% lolcow
-pretends he "was never about the drama" and "hates drama"
-waits for a while, like a snake under a rock, until the drama surrounding him dies down and he can pretend he was never involved in starting pointless shit
-slithers out to find a new target and start drama again
-repeat

Oh, and he thinks everyone who doesn't like him is part of an evil Kabal (a la DSP and his "haters" who want to see him dead lel), and that people who don't like him travel together and try to ruin his life and actually care enough to follow him around. Rather than the obvious answer that there are a bunch of different groups who don't like him because he burns bridges wherever he goes, and also that he googles himself constantly, so of course he finds rando people on small websites talking shit about him. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 am

Has Eric Gaede done anything remotely interesting as of lately? Not interested in watching his response video to Razorfag because I already know it's going to be "abloobloo don't hurt the feefees of third world colonizing shitskins". It's not like Eric even has a say on this anyway because he is a refugee from Argentina :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

I hope he and his father are working on a new song. I would dig a Relativity Rock.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:53 pm
Oh, and he thinks everyone who doesn't like him is part of an evil Kabal (a la DSP and his "haters" who want to see him dead lel), and that people who don't like him travel together and try to ruin his life and actually care enough to follow him around.
As if that was a thing *nudge nudge*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Crazy Eyes

Post by Crazy Eyes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Asa introduced me to Sour Apples and the greatest theme tune ever. Thank you, Asa.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm

But wasn't he part of busy street and always knew how to take the bantz? He tossed shit at lolcows but I can't remember him being notorious.
Was it just a case of being so low key as to no one even caring?