Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am
It truly must be a great friendship if it falls apart after one of the guys refuses to pay 5 dollars.
One might say that no kind of drama is too cheap for him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:17 pm

assliery is a piece of shit human, have you noticed, he starts the shit, and then plays victim?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm
What do you expect from a guy that likes to dress like MovieBlob's mentally challenged mexican cousin:

https://i.imgur.com/aHKGQ5e.jpg
Damn, this fat fuck and his precious San Lorenzo. My team lost to this piece of shit the year they won the Libertadores. Damn Pope Francis and his Catholic sorcery.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 pm

By the way, we called it earlier in this thread or some other. "How long until Asa and Silent Rob hate each other?"

Or something like that. No surprises here.

Asa always ends up parting on bad terms with everyone he has any association with. It's not them. It's him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Also, this is why you never have any interactions with Asa that aren't recorded. Much like Fred Fuchs, this guy collects shit on people in anticipation of falling out with them. Which he always does, because he's an asshole who loves drama.

Funny how Asa always accuses people like me of being part of the nebulous conspiracy of haters who constantly follow him around to ruin his life. But what did I do in this situation, lol? I just called it because I know Asa. How many friends has he run through and then shit on? Who is even left who likes Asa? I can run down a list of old people Asa used to be cool with, where he burned bridges with them and became enemies over some stupid bullshit, and then devoted months to a smear campaign against these supposed former friends.

Oh and no fucking shit Asa's friends are autistic. If they weren't autistic, they never would have been friends with him in the first fucking place. :lol: Mr fivebucks over here was always a huge autist. Just like Emer. Just like Razorfist.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:55 am

I hope he has some good shit on Rob but yeah its nothing new, thats Asa's tactic :lol:

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Looks like Asa took down his 3+ hour live stream of bitching about Rob. My favorite part? Rob saying that his wife is ugly, shrill and retarded.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:46 pm
Funny how Asa always accuses people like me of being part of the nebulous conspiracy of haters who constantly follow him around to ruin his life. But what did I do in this situation, lol? I just called it because I know Asa. How many friends has he run through and then shit on? Who is even left who likes Asa? I can run down a list of old people Asa used to be cool with, where he burned bridges with them and became enemies over some stupid bullshit, and then devoted months to a smear campaign against these supposed former friends.
Chris Bores? Though that was a somewhat one-sided relationship.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Asa's Wacky Dad

Post by Asa's Wacky Dad » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 pm

His ability to create enemies from his RAR videos has long since evaporated.

The old days he'd get plenty of eDrama from someone sperging out at his criticisms, trying to flag his video, pull down his channel AKA Gaming Rapist, Jfreedan.

But now, either two things happen...

1) They ignore him completely (which is 99.9% of the bigger channels)

2) They speak to him perfectly rationally and are really nice people IRL, thereby end up making him look like a complete piece of shit and a fool as they're nothing like how he makes them out to be.

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:04 am

Chippah wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:25 pm
Looks like Asa took down his 3+ hour live stream of bitching about Rob. My favorite part? Rob saying that his wife is ugly, shrill and retarded.
He isn't wrong that bitch is fucking a cunt