Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by ThatGuy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:03 am
https://youtu.be/vbJJZuuaaQY?t=343

Asa definitely gained weight.
Fuck he got so fat that his shirts fit tight abd yu can see his beer belly come out

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:40 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:03 am
https://youtu.be/vbJJZuuaaQY?t=343

Asa definitely gained weight.
Fuck he got so fat that his shirts fit tight abd yu can see his beer belly come out
I assume the protruding stomach thing was intentional, for the sake of the video. He used to wear small shirts when mocking Jfreedan and others. Presumably he has a bunch of too-small shirts from all the weight gain over the years.

If he actually can't afford a shirt that fits and didn't intend to have his stomach sticking out, wew laddie.

I hope seeing himself in these videos will be a wake-up call that he needs to change his health and shit. He looks worse in every video. He's more unkempt, his beard is even more akin to a ball of pubes glued to one's face and he gets fatter and fatter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:12 am

Asalieri has always been a fat fuck (a big reason why as much as I hate Blob, the fat jokes have always been missing the point considering there's about 50 nobodies on the internet fatter than he is).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:58 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:12 am
Asalieri has always been a fat fuck (a big reason why as much as I hate Blob, the fat jokes have always been missing the point considering there's about 50 nobodies on the internet fatter than he is).
It was weird how he would make fun of Bob for being fat when Asa is legit fatter than Bob is.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 am

I hope seeing himself in these videos will be a wake-up call that he needs to change his health and shit. He looks worse in every video. He's more unkempt, his beard is even more akin to a ball of pubes glued to one's face and he gets fatter and fatter.
I know he had surgery of some sort related to his health years ago. I can't find the video he made on it but I know he did, I remember it vividly. Mainly because of his weird chicken legs compared to the rest of his body.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fb58zIC2FM
Btw the fight with emer happen in November 2015, still brings it up with his loser friends

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fb58zIC2FM
Btw the fight with emer happen in November 2015, still brings it up with his loser friends
2 fatasses and an anorexic guy make fun of another fatass... lol
From the comments.

And the thin dude looks like your typical inbred redneck with missing teeth.
RAPEMAN wrote:

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:58 am
I know he had surgery of some sort related to his health years ago. I can't find the video he made on it but I know he did, I remember it vividly. Mainly because of his weird chicken legs compared to the rest of his body.
IIRC it was brought up briefly in a skit in that RAR of the guy who would review random shit.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:34 pm

He looks really bad. He should either stop making fun of his own race (The Fatasses) or just lose weight. There is no excuse for being that obese unless he has some kind of serious hormonal imbalance (insulin, leptin, etc it's rare but possible).

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:54 pm

Even when there's an imbalance, it's often a chicken-and-egg situation. Being fat causes a lot of things to go wrong with your body. Issues that were asymptomatic or nonexistent when at a normal weight become huge problems at an obese weight.

Fat people love to bring up their chronic conditions, but weight loss is often one of the most useful prescriptions for relieving said conditions.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:10 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:54 pm
Even when there's an imbalance, it's often a chicken-and-egg situation. Being fat causes a lot of things to go wrong with your body. Issues that were asymptomatic or nonexistent when at a normal weight become huge problems at an obese weight.

Fat people love to bring up their chronic conditions, but weight loss is often one of the most useful prescriptions for relieving said conditions.
Even though I was talking about people with genetic problems, what you're saying is also true. Vast majority of fatties are just addicted to "tasty" foods or mindlessly eating widely promoted products which often contain far too much sugar and shitty fat. muh joints, muh fatty liver, muh hunger, shut the fuck up.

Asa should lose weight and show the world who is the better manly man. The good news is, it's actually simple to lose weight for obese guy like him. He should stop eating. That's it. (while taking electrolyte, vitamin and stuff)

He should build a new dietary habits (imo mid-everything paleo diet is the way to go but YMMV) and that could a bit tricky though. IIRC, Larry regained weight because he re-started eating garbage.