Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Osterzone » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 am
Whybother wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:54 pm
...fucking A. It kind of is. I completely fucking forgot that movie even existed.
That's the best kind of source to rip off, because nobody will notice.
People were comparing it to Be Kind Rewind as soon as the trailer came out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 am

My bad. TGWTG comment sections have been so forgettable to me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:55 am

OMG, I've been requesting this review repeatedly for YEARS. Please don't suck!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 am

You're joking, right?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:14 am

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:38 am
You're joking, right?
To be fair I haven't watched Doge in years and even I want to watch that.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 am

It was an OK review. No sidekicks or skits. There's some stuff I wish he would have made fun of like the McGuffin of the movie being called the "B.E.T." Also there's the vagina dentata @ 8:04 that he ignores.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Mynameisnotimportant

Post by Mynameisnotimportant » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:22 am

G.I. Joe the Movie was awesome. Theme song was the best version.

Transformers 1986 was better in that it went all in, killing characters and making a Galactus Transformer Planet Eater complete with Orson Wells voice. Like clearly Duke should be dead in the G.I. Joe movie, Serpentor threw a snake spear into his heart, but they got cold feet with all the kids crying when their favorite Transformers died in the Transformers movie. So Duke went into a "coma". Bullshit. I absolutely loved the Transformers movie in theaters. All these other sniveling brats crying when toys die and I am like finally! Fucking lasers and swords bursting and slashing the other robots apart and planets getting wrecked by a giant robotic sphere of annihilation. A cartoon with some damn stakes! And an awesome 80s sound track (and the most random placement of a weird al song ever).

G.I. Joe movie though has some great stuff too though, like Roadblock going blind and needing Cobra Commander to guide him around as he slowly transforms into a snake. And then he just fucks off saying..I was once a man...once a man...

And as a wrestling fan as a kid, Sergeant Slaughter in G.I. Joe was great trying to train these new fuckers. Most of those new characters they tried to introduce were awful although Jinx was cool.

Still the G.I. Joe movie had some good stakes too with a human-wide race extinction event hanging in the balance if the Joes failed.

I don't need DoGe to remember this shit for me, my childhood part of my brain does it for me.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 am
It was an OK review. No sidekicks or skits. There's some stuff I wish he would have made fun of like the McGuffin of the movie being called the "B.E.T." Also there's the vagina dentata @ 8:04 that he ignores.
He asked what Killer Croc from Suicide Squad was going to watch now. Apparently Croc watched BET, so he kind of referenced it in a way where he didn't have to worry about SJWs thinking he was racist.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 am
He asked what Killer Croc from Suicide Squad was going to watch now. Apparently Croc watched BET, so he kind of referenced it in a way where he didn't have to worry about SJWs thinking he was racist.
Oh, I didn't get it. Yeah, that was very weak. He should have cut to something like this:
お前はもう死んでいる。

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 am

The G.I. Joe movie makes me regret that they never made a real Season 3 of the series (the DiC version doesn't count), especially after looking up all the 1988 commercials made by the same studios for the later comics and toys.