Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:53 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:27 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:57 pm
Douche and his bro can't riff. Nothing worse than listening to an unfunny man trying to do quick-witted comedy.
Agreed. Mike Nelson of MST3K fame is doing a podcast reviewing the book "Ready Player One" and it's leagues better than anything Doge can do.

"372 Pages We'll Never Get Back" if anyone is interested.
http://www.372pages.com
Funny you should post that, as I've actually been listening to it myself. Pretty decent, although they do spend too much time on introductory material (i.e. talking about themselves) in the first episode. Fortunately, they dive more immediately into talking about the book in the subsequent episodes.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:55 pm

My exact thoughts. I got annoyed they took so long to get to the book. I actually yelled get on with it!
Still better than Doge.
But yeah, the next episodes we're better.

Brad 'Jones' Antwiler Cuckadee

Post by Brad 'Jones' Antwiler Cuckadee » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 pm

I never actually sat down and watched the Doge Matrix videos...they're remarkable, I don't know how many bideos have come this close to being this unwatchable.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Brad 'Jones' Antwiler Cuckadee wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:17 pm
I never actually sat down and watched the Doge Matrix videos...they're remarkable, I don't know how many bideos have come this close to being this unwatchable.
Probably the Last Airbender one. His spergout about the "earthbender... rock... tank!" is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:26 pm

There's a reason I made my video responding to the first one years ago. His matrix shit is fucking awful. A true landmark in manchild flailing and a near-100% success rate on being wrong about everything.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:26 pm
There's a reason I made my video responding to the first one years ago. His matrix shit is fucking awful. A true landmark in manchild flailing and a near-100% success rate on being wrong about everything.
It's almost as if Doge Walker is an untalented hack.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:54 pm
Probably the Last Airbender one. His spergout about the "earthbender... rock... tank!" is one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.
I seem to recall every actual point he made in that video being something other people had already said a million times before.

And after this huge buildup where he watched the entire show and made a video about every single episode.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:18 pm

That Airbender movie is just shit, and there are only so many creative ways for you to say "This is shit", for it is plain for all to see.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Like J.J. Abrams.

Seele

Post by Seele » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

Like J.J. Abrams.
And Joss Whedon.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world