Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Bad News Bunnyman

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Bad News Bunnyman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:41 am

To be fair she was the replacement after the prettier one fucked off.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:03 am

drisko wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 am
He got a chick attractive enough for desperate nerds to fawn over but not hot enough to demand centre stage and a massive cheque.
I think you're right, but it's difficult giving Doge that much credit for cleverness.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:52 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm
YO DOGE get a thin GOOD loking bitch to play all those female roles. Angelina Jolie, Tamara is not!
would bang.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:52 pm
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm
YO DOGE get a thin GOOD loking bitch to play all those female roles. Angelina Jolie, Tamara is not!
would bang.
GUUUUUESSSSSST POOOOOOOSSSSSTTTEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/sgTanck.gif
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:17 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:23 am
He got a chick attractive enough for desperate nerds to fawn over but not hot enough to demand centre stage and a massive cheque.

And if you think I'm wrong for saying attractive, remember that Little Kuriboh's wife used to get hit on at cons. To those men, anything with a set of tits looks good.
Not to mention that the mere act of cosplaying already puts her at a 7/10 minimum for thirsty nerds. They want to bury their face on between those two tombs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

realistX

Post by realistX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:39 am

anytime i'm in chi i hang out with Doge cuz real life Doge is fun n more literate than he leads on

but i'll still say shyt like this too

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:32 pm

So Doge hates his job? I'm not really surprised.
But it seems like he could find ways out of the box he's put himself into if he really wanted to.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 am

Oh poor baby Doge, makes great money fucking around bitching about movies and not working in retail like he belongs. He has my sympathy
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 am
Oh poor baby Doge, makes great money fucking around bitching about movies and not working in retail like he belongs. He has my sympathy
His money probably isn't that good these days. I do wonder just how the fuck they're able to keep afloat these days.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:13 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:19 am
His money probably isn't that good these days. I do wonder just how the fuck they're able to keep afloat these days.
Since all of their money is from youtube now, the views aren't all that great to keep them afloat. The Nostalgia Critic stuff gets decent views but the rest of it gets fuck all by comparison. If it was a channel with 2 people running it he would be fine, but they have a cast of 3-4 people and all the others that are employed like Mike Michaud running the company. Amongst that many people and no patreon shekels (that still shocks me) I wonder how they are making any money at all since no one goes to their shitty site anymore. That was how they made money before, BLIP BLIP BLIP and money off the page ads of each contributor. The latter is why they brought on so many people, if they had 5-7 videos a day that is more ads seen thus more money.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.