Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:47 am

I'm still impressed Doge is as crazy popular as he is still, I guess him uploading weekly helps.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 am

Regular content always helps slow the decline, even if it's pure shit.

I've stopped responding to doge walker videos not because he's gotten any better, but because I don't see the point anymore. His videos are shit and have been shit for years. He'll never improve.

But that's meaningless. It pays his billth. I guess he's proven this internet shit can have some longevity as long as you built your personality cult early enough and still regularly make videos. You have to do a lot to piss off your fans to the point they leave you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 pm

Even a 60k scam didn't break him numbers, no-one mentions pop quiz hotshot anymore, and I'm pretty sure those podiums are in a dumpster for by now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm

He did a skitless, 12-minute nostalgic review with no shouting, wowsers.
I actually got hyped to see the movie.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 pm
Even a 60k scam didn't break him numbers, no-one mentions pop quiz hotshot anymore, and I'm pretty sure those podiums are in a dumpster for by now.
Enh, YOGSCAST survived Yogventures and that was even more of a mess. At least some episodes were produced of Pop Quiz Hotshot. Yogventures never came out at all.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Rushy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm
He did a skitless, 12-minute nostalgic review with no shouting, wowsers.
I actually got hyped to see the movie.
Proof... I don't buy that for one second.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:43 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:24 pm
Enh, YOGSCAST survived Yogventures and that was even more of a mess. At least some episodes were produced of Pop Quiz Hotshot. Yogventures never came out at all.
it severely damaged them, multiple sponsors blacklisted them, a lot of other YTers refuse to have anything to do with them and their videos get a tenth of what they had.

there's a lot of REALLY shitty things they've done to others behind the scenes, especially close friends to me.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlueXephos/videos

These view numbers are still pretty high tbh, but I would expect a BIT better than 200k views per video on a channel with seven MILLION (plus) subscribers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm
it severely damaged them, multiple sponsors blacklisted them, a lot of other YTers refuse to have anything to do with them and their videos get a tenth of what they had.

there's a lot of REALLY shitty things they've done to others behind the scenes, especially close friends to me.
Interesting. The way they tried to weasel out from it gave me the impression that there were little consequences for them, but 1/10 of views? I didn't wanted to believe that, but then I've remember they used to be huge in Minecraft community, easily getting million views per video every day, but that was 3-4 years ago. I would say the natural thing happened, people have moved on and Yogcast forgot to do the same. At least they're still afloat, which can't be said about different groups like the Creatures, which I've used to follow.

By the way, that channel reeks of depression. I can't imagine being sentenced to play several games (Gmod, Minecraft and who knows what) for years and years, that would suck out any enjoyement I get from playing games from me for sure.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:22 pm
These view numbers are still pretty high tbh, but I would expect a BIT better than 200k views per video on a channel with seven MILLION (plus) subscribers.
I would be surprised of more than handful of those subs are from current year. That's how it is with those channels, they grow, then they stop, and start declining, because the audience moves on and whatever they make isn't interesting on it's own. The only difference are pity me channels like Booger, who also covers drama, which will always be appealing to people. The fucker keeps growing.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:50 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:56 pm
I would be surprised of more than handful of those subs are from current year. That's how it is with those channels, they grow, then they stop, and start declining, because the audience moves on and whatever they make isn't interesting on it's own.
Definitely not, check out their social blade stats:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/bluexephos/monthly