Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:54 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:08 am
You can do something about being a Jew as well
Not really, no.
I can personally attest to this. People are what they are and they can't change it. That's the most grating thing about the Left these days. People pretending to be something other than what they are, and we're forced to accept their delusion.
Or just ask the next klansman you walk into if denouncing the religion would un-Jew you. Or the next Rabbi for that matter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:32 am

Wee need to do something against this cisreligion culture.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 am
Or just ask the next klansman you walk into if denouncing the religion would un-Jew you. Or the next Rabbi for that matter.
If I might be contrarian again for a moment, even the Nazis made exceptions. You're German, you should probably know which Nazi it was that said 'I decide who is a Jew'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:49 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:34 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 am
If I might be contrarian again for a moment, even the Nazis made exceptions. You're German, you should probably know which Nazi it was that said 'I decide who is a Jew'.
Göring said that. He was mistaken about that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm

I think the only thing in that direction they did was rules lawyering about how many generations there need to be between you and a Jewish ancestor for you to not count as a Jew yourself for camping trip purposes. Even then they probably found an excuse to get rid of you if they wanted.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm
I think the only thing in that direction they did was rules lawyering about how many generations there need to be between you and a Jewish ancestor for you to not count as a Jew yourself for camping trip purposes. Even then they probably found an excuse to get rid of you if they wanted.
It's not like being a Jew was the only reason for a free train ride.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:54 pm
They also found reasons to keep you if they wanted. The 'I decide who is a Jew' incident came about because the field marshal responsible for procuring German aircraft turned out to have a Jewish father. Obviously they needed him, so Goring had his mother sign a sworn affidavit saying that his father was not his real father and that her uncle was the one who fathered all her children. Product of incest was preferable to Jew apparently

These people are generally full of shit. Even the Klan had Muhammad Ali come and talk to them about the dangers of race mixing. They even called him Muhammad Ali and not the dreaded Cassius Clay.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 pm

The Klan is clownshoes anyway. When was the last time they actually did something?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Dressing up as sperm ghosts is also pretty gay IMO. And the fuck kind of title is "Grand Wizard", anyways?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:57 pm
It's not like being a Jew was the only reason for a free train ride.
I know. Dudes got triggered like SJWs.
-Yours Truly

Johnny

Post by Johnny » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:16 pm
The Klan is clownshoes anyway. When was the last time they actually did something?
Well they did inspire the first feature-length movie ever made. That's gonna be worth something I guess.