Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:27 pm

This crossover with goldmark might be worth looking at. It seems impressively bad even for Doge, which I didn't think was possible at this point tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:24 pm

I remember listening to some of the commentaries Douche W and his brother made over the years, and it's surreal how he criticizes actual directors for something that's either annoying or unfunny (like running jokes, or in his case, memes), yet he does it so much more often. Same shit, but double standard - apparently when he does it, it's funny, because he understands comedy! I genuinely think he has lost his mind, because his delusions are similar to M Night Shamalamadingdong's.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 pm

It's why I love Poonoo's videos on the specials. It works so well.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:43 pm

Watching the AVP review and I just realised that I would love it if Doge became a salesman. His shameless plugging is so sleazy he'd fit right in. It's the one thing he can act as 100% naturally,
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

is the season over?

Post by is the season over? » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:48 am

Maybe now that Doge finally accepted male pattern baldness he'll relinquish his hold on Brad and Film Bald's hairlines

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:15 am

Looked at the comments to see how many Dirty Fingernails jokes would be there and apparently Corey Taylor from Shitknot is in this. Nice to see the man is consistent with taste in humor as he is with taste in metal (or at least what he thinks is making good metal).
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm
ACTUAL LEE, there is no "Rail Gun" in BattleTech. You probably mean "Gauss Rifle", which is a coilgun who in turn work differently from a railgun.

(Other than that good loadout. A PPC would've been nice, but I think the arm only takes ballistic weapons.)
Right, gauss it was. Anyway, they fucked it up by installing artificial delay so you have to charge up a shot first. Sniping cockpits was just too easy.
Yeah, the arm only takes ballistic weapons. It originally has an AC/10 in there I believe. Small lasers in the head and torso and the rest of the torso is rocket slots. They could've fixed all balancing issues by making the slots more unique, like a PPC and a laser slot instead of only an energy slot, but they were too dumb about it. Basically, they turned every mech into a clan mech with how interchangeable stuff was. For a while, the dreaded Gaussapult was meta. Your standard Catapult has two machine guns and two small, or maybe medium I don't remember, lasers in the torso and loads of rockets in the "arms". But thanks to the universal slots you could just rip everything out and put two Gauss rifles into the tiny MG slots. Or two AC/20s. Any map with less than open terrain became a gamble if some Gaussapult was going to turn round the corner and alpha you to shit in one shot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:10 am

Man, even MechWarrior 4 made most Catapult slots exclusively for missiles as far as I remember. I mean, having two boxes full of missiles is like the defining feature of almost all Catapult variants.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 am

He looks weird bold.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:11 am

Auli wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:27 am
He looks weird bold.
He really does, like a more chemo version of Brad.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]