Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:49 pm

He wishes he was Chris Cuckmann/Jeremy Jahns. He longs to be a paid shill.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 am

He's pretty much Cuckmann's boss, guys. Why no do his shit AND profit off of Cuckmann's shit at the same time?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Man, Wonder Woman, what a movie! I remember it as if it was yesterday.
I've just seen it the other day, and I can barely walk due to my massive nostalgia boner!
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

sigh

Post by sigh » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:42 am

As if he didn't this crap before , last year he did Ghostbusters, Batman v Superman, TMNT: Out of the shaddows and Rouge one. The name is just for recognizability at this point.

I watched same random couple second excerpts form the review, so now all he does is to blatantly recreate key scenes from the movie with his friends occasionally throwing some lame jokes and bookending it with some dumb skits; where the whole review is condensed in the last 3 minutes before the ending skit? That's just sad, though he has a 1M per views for video so it seems to work pretty well.

Skimmed through Channel awesome's YouTube channel, "Tamara just saw X", "Tamara never saw X", most of the channel is Tamara, so I guess if Douge ever will retire the critic she will be the next host. Why the channel is called Channel awesome again it mainly contains shit Douge produced, I guess all the other nobodies on the CA website are even more irrelevant at this point.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 am

Didn't they upload Brad's stuff as well?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:38 am

That was Super Critics. They also had Lindsay and Todd there too.

CA was supposed to have a bigger variety of shows, but all from the main team in Chicago. The game show, the comic book show, etc. The others have talked about this but basically after To Boldly Flee Doge lost all interest in the other reviewers until he needed them for a crossover or some other project that ended up failing.

HectortheWellEndowed

Post by HectortheWellEndowed » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 pm
Well Doge reviewed Wonder Women, because at this point he is just desperate, Guys this is just getting sad
He should've done Wonder Women, that's a real treat (cheesy 70s exploitation flick, has some great music as well). There's even a Rifftrax off it (and it's easily one of their better ones).

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 am

The League of Super Critics, i completly forget about them :lol: . Looking at them now, i wonder who is in charge of that channel. They seem to have deleted all of Dodges Videos, but Brads are still up. Didn't he complain about them in a recent video?
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:01 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Well Doge reviewed Wonder Women, because at this point he is just desperate, Guys this is just getting sad
That Tamara is too short and too fat to play Wonder Woman. And she has the shittiest ugly ass tattoo on her arm. Someone tell doge just because she's got a vaginer she can't play all women.

Did they have to oil her whale mass down and squeeze her into that outfit, or do that make fat WW costumes?

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:45 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:01 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
That Tamara is too short and too fat to play Wonder Woman. And she has the shittiest ugly ass tattoo on her arm. Someone tell doge just because she's got a vaginer she can't play all women.

Did they have to oil her whale mass down and squeeze her into that outfit, or do that make fat WW costumes?
At least in this video her outfit makes her tits look huge.
https://youtu.be/kAPSjt6TqCo?t=11m