Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Who gets the honor of doing livereads for prestigious businesses like Zip Recruiter, MeUndies, and Burger King?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 pm

I could do Blob. Started following him when he started. Stopped in 2014, been sperging ever since.
Only really know his movie shit, but probably. Also have a digital copy of Brick by Brick because I hate myself.
Brad Jones is another one. While he's gotten stale, I still don't despise him, but I have some history.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 am

I'd want Linkara, Bob, Brad, maybe Spoony, I could probably do Doge, Lindsey maybe and definitely Dobson.
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:38 pm
Who gets the honor of doing livereads for prestigious businesses like Zip Recruiter, MeUndies, and Burger King?
I would expect shitpost tier ads. "JesuOtaku's Brand New Wangs."

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:50 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 am

Not a bad idea, you'd need a core group of people to stay on, say 3 and then 2 guests. You could rotate one of the core people out if they don't care about a nobody, for example for a DSP one I would be terrible since I don't care much for him. For Moviebob I would bring on rpgworm and for someone like Lordkat I would need to have SomeSickFuck on there and go off at him in slavic-english that neither language speaker can understand.

And for Pat The Nes Punk I would make Guru Larry come on or I would ban him :lol: :lol: :lol:

The good thing about this is that we wouldn't just be sperging over any old shit that happened the past week, that's what the forum is for. They would work well as starter packs for DHI shitposting, and we could write out what things to talk about and in what order so we have a direction we want to go in.

That's if we ever do a podcast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree. I'd never do a Lewis Lovehog one because all I can say is "hurr hurr Ted Haggard, hurr cockslut denial." I don't have the interest in him or background to make a discussion interesting. But Kugel and I and someone else could probably do a DSPcast. Probably would end up being about why anyone would know or care about this guy in current year meme, and how he's so endlessly fascinating and weird. Because I hardly need to say OH LOOK HE'S SHIT LADS. The more pertinent issue is who this unknown fuck is and why anyone would care about a 2011 z-tier let's player at all.

For Movieblob, RPGworm for the legendary drawings of course. I could do it too since I used to watch his shit on the SSSgaypissed in the Yahtzee days. I wish some of the really old escapist people were around, like stinkychops. Live reading of Brick by Brick sections would be required, of course. Maybe a live watching of the old Halo review.

Lupa podcast would be 50 guestposters all with mics. :lol: Then the FBI would lock the podcast down after 15 minutes.

Doge Walker almost isn't worth talking about.

Spoony is a big one and a lot of us could be on that. I'd tentatively say you, Kugel, Pac Nigguh and Rapeculture or rapeman or another rapist on staff. Or Pumpkinman!

AVGN is another one I don't give a shit about.

TotalBiscuit is fascinating to me, but I don't know as much as I need to. What I'd really like to see is a podcast with some very autistic and knowledgeable mofos talking about all his shady shit.

Assiman would be great for an Angry Joe podcast, although he would never do it lol.

Anyway, rotating staff with a set agenda for discussion would be best, but let's not pretend we'll ever do these podcasts. 8-)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am

Does anyone even know enough shit about JesuTranstaku to be on a podcast about xer?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

There was a documentary back in 2013 called "Dear Mr Watterson" where a fan told the history of Calvin and Hobbes and then tried to find the elusive Bill Watterson. The guy eventually wussed out and didn't want to bother the man, but I would so put together a road trip documentary and try to get an interview with Spoony.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:31 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm
There was a documentary back in 2013 called "Dear Mr Watterson" where a fan told the history of Calvin and Hobbes and then tried to find the elusive Bill Watterson. The guy eventually wussed out and didn't want to bother the man, but I would so put together a road trip documentary and try to get an interview with Spoony.
That sounds like a setup for a Texas Chainsaw Massacre parody.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:17 pm

I might have a bit to say about AVGN, Spoony, Linkara and Phelous. Brad maybe, but I haven't seen any of his movies.

(Also speaking of Phelous: Holy shit the second Venkman VA from the Real Ghostbusters is like his blue arms.)
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 am
Does anyone even know enough shit about JesuTranstaku to be on a podcast about xer?
I can vaguely remember it making a History of Digimon thing or something. On the other hand I can't even remember what her default show was called, or what it was about (aside from "probably animu").
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:17 pm
Also speaking of Phelous: Holy shit the second Venkman VA from the Real Ghostbusters is like his blue arms.
His Ghostbusters series reviews are probably my favorite thing he's ever done. (The "Good"/"bad" episodes, Extreme)
The post-Q5 episodes of RGB really was a source of childhood rage for me. So the angry review schtick works for me on that subject.
That being said, it's really difficult to demonstrate why Dave Coulier's Venkman sucks without watching the entire "good" series first. I don't think his side-by-side really shows it well.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 pm

He comes across as a bit too nitpicky at times. It's like he goes apeshit whenever Coulier opens his mouth. I know he's worse, but some of those clips aren't that worse.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette