Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 am

DHI podcast when?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:27 pm
"372 Pages We'll Never Get Back" if anyone is interested.
http://www.372pages.com
Good, I was looking for some background noise.
Other good podcasts:
Rabbits
Reply All
Tanis

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 am
DHI podcast when?
I'll likely move soon and December is generally busy so I won't have any time for that. And about what even? We've agreed that if we were to make one we'd keep that irregular and for special occasions.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:24 am
Rapeculture wrote:
DHI podcast when?
I'll likely move soon and December is generally busy so I won't have any time for that. And about what even? We've agreed that if we were to make one we'd keep that irregular and for special occasions.
I know, gangsta, I'm just messing around. We all got lives after all.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:35 am
pibbs wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:27 pm
"372 Pages We'll Never Get Back" if anyone is interested.
http://www.372pages.com
Good, I was looking for some background noise.
That was amazing background noise. Mike Nelson still dishes it like a pro.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
DHI podcast when?
I reckon one episode per nobody where the 'talent' talk about their history and what they've been up to, sort of like what Metokur's videos should have been, and then once those are done, each episode is a riff on the movies. After that, just whenever there's something worth talking about.

A rotating cast would probably be best because you're going to eventually get an episode where one or two people just have nothing to contribute because they aren't familiar with the subject and they'll just sit there silently for an hour.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:10 am
I couldn't even last a minute, Grown men in Dragon Ball cosplay with beards and spikey anime hair, grown men shouldn't cosplay, ever. It takes a special kind of crazy to do those stupid skits, how any one could look at that and think it's, never mind funny, but just something you would want to put on the net for all to see is just mind boggling
Doge's skits are always top notch, but here I will give him points for creating a visual representation of "how the show looks to someone who isn't/wasn't a fan of it". I liked the show and have some nostalgia for it and even now when I know it has faults I can ignore them and just enjoy watching it regardless, but for someone who doesn't have that fondness over it, the show is as terrible as that skit. It's a good way to omit the introduction with: "I never was the fan of the show, I saw five seconds of guys screaming at each other like the are constipated and switched to a show that requires more IQ like a glorified toy commercial" that usually happens when someone not familiar with the show will do a review of DB or something related.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
DHI podcast when?
I reckon one episode per nobody where the 'talent' talk about their history and what they've been up to, sort of like what Metokur's videos should have been, and then once those are done, each episode is a riff on the movies. After that, just whenever there's something worth talking about.

A rotating cast would probably be best because you're going to eventually get an episode where one or two people just have nothing to contribute because they aren't familiar with the subject and they'll just sit there silently for an hour.
Not a bad idea, you'd need a core group of people to stay on, say 3 and then 2 guests. You could rotate one of the core people out if they don't care about a nobody, for example for a DSP one I would be terrible since I don't care much for him. For Moviebob I would bring on rpgworm and for someone like Lordkat I would need to have SomeSickFuck on there and go off at him in slavic-english that neither language speaker can understand.

And for Pat The Nes Punk I would make Guru Larry come on or I would ban him :lol: :lol: :lol:

The good thing about this is that we wouldn't just be sperging over any old shit that happened the past week, that's what the forum is for. They would work well as starter packs for DHI shitposting, and we could write out what things to talk about and in what order so we have a direction we want to go in.

That's if we ever do a podcast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:54 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 am
drisko wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

Not a bad idea, you'd need a core group of people to stay on, say 3 and then 2 guests. You could rotate one of the core people out if they don't care about a nobody, for example for a DSP one I would be terrible since I don't care much for him. For Moviebob I would bring on rpgworm and for someone like Lordkat I would need to have SomeSickFuck on there and go off at him in slavic-english that neither language speaker can understand.

And for Pat The Nes Punk I would make Guru Larry come on or I would ban him :lol: :lol: :lol:

The good thing about this is that we wouldn't just be sperging over any old shit that happened the past week, that's what the forum is for. They would work well as starter packs for DHI shitposting, and we could write out what things to talk about and in what order so we have a direction we want to go in.

That's if we ever do a podcast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Definitely get Ben and Mr Show on for Lewis. I'd like to come on to, but they'd have way more to say.

If we're gonna write out something maybe have a google document. Would it be in chronological order or by most insane story? As in, would you put Moviebob being fired by the Escpaist before his theory about FPS games causing 9/11?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:25 pm

A podcast? I just practice my Dr. Strangelove voice.

(Provided I can fight through the 24/7 onslaught of night terror panic attacks. Health comes first, after all.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette