Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:05 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:15 am
I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's been black listed after his little "I quit" stunt.
You think anybody relevant knows who Doge Walker is and how he quit his only job? They're not called nobodies without reason...

Nobody cares that he quit his position of a factory worker in rather flamboyant way. That's nothing special. In case he ever applied for a job, I think it would be far more relevant how he's been acting like a manchild for past 10 years while gaining no skills or experience in anything but making bad jokes.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Doge could never work a real job again. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's been black listed after his little "I quit" stunt.
That would be his biggest hurdle. Ten years of unemployment and the last job he had, he quit like a jack ass. Pretty sure no one really who would matter remembers the video, most likely they haven't actually seen it. No, it'll be the big gap in his resume that'll screw him over.

His only hope is applying to YT red to get paid to do a show for them, but I doubt they would, especially after the whole WTFU debacle. (You could mention the low quality such a project would have, but remember the other people Red has given money to)

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm
Doge could never work a real job again. I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's been black listed after his little "I quit" stunt.
That would be his biggest hurdle. Ten years of unemployment and the last job he had, he quit like a jack ass.
Man when I got laid off due to jobs going overseas even after a few months they asked me "Well, why have you been unemployed for so long?" I can only imagine having 10 years of "acting" on your resume while you're trying to work at sears.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:22 pm

Brad's Prometheus: Re-Review reminded me of Doge and how he loves to ignore real arguments. Like in his Old vs New: Spider-Man Movies video he says Tobey Maguire quits being Spider-Man in Spider-Man 2 just because being a superhero is hard, he completely ignores that Tobey powers are becoming erratic and his life is a total mess. He ignores this because if he acknowledged this it would be very hard for him to argue Andrew Garfield is the superior Spider-Man. Another huge example of Doge ignoring real arguments is his terrible The Matrix review. I don't think I need to get into it, I'm sure you guys have all seen rabidtictac's video. What are some other examples of Doge tiptoeing around things that invalidate his terrible opinions? I'm curious how often he does it.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:22 pm
Brad's Prometheus: Re-Review reminded me of Doge and how he loves to ignore real arguments. Like in his Old vs New: Spider-Man Movies video he says Tobey Maguire quits being Spider-Man in Spider-Man 2 just because being a superhero is hard, he completely ignores that Tobey powers are becoming erratic and his life is a total mess. He ignores this because if he acknowledged this it would be very hard for him to argue Andrew Garfield is the superior Spider-Man. Another huge example of Doge ignoring real arguments is his terrible The Matrix review. I don't think I need to get into it, I'm sure you guys have all seen rabidtictac's video. What are some other examples of Doge tiptoeing around things that invalidate his terrible opinions? I'm curious how often he does it.
Link to video, plz.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm

Here you go:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't really remember those Old vs News videos that well. I remember he said the Jaden Smith Karate Kid was better than the Ralph Macchio one because Master Kreese wasn't realistic. When in fact, there really were these kinds of militaristic, cult-like senseis in the '80s running little McDojos.

Also he mocked those Rankin-Bass animated Tolkien specials and refused to even acknowledge those in his LOTR old vs new, even though they are arguably much more enjoyable than the two he compared.
お前はもう死んでいる。

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:10 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Here you go:

Thanks bruh.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 18/313.gif

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:17 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:20 am
drisko wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm
That would be his biggest hurdle. Ten years of unemployment and the last job he had, he quit like a jack ass.
Man when I got laid off due to jobs going overseas even after a few months they asked me "Well, why have you been unemployed for so long?" I can only imagine having 10 years of "acting" on your resume while you're trying to work at sears.
He could put that he was an "entrepreneur" in a joint venture with his brother and Mike or some such. There are ways to polish up stuff like this for a resume, as long as you actually did have some form of employment and income. As long as the employer doesn't actually go to the trouble of actually watching videos of Doge screaming he should be fine for an Assistant Manager position at Best Buy.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:34 pm

That could work if...you don't bring Doge Walker on google. Your failed business may not look like much but when your life was the internet for over 10 years, you can't hide that under the radar.

Plus, the kiwi and cow won't do you any favours. Any shit you may have done will be for your employers to see.