Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Which internet nobody will end up dying first?

Spoony
37%
Moviebob
6%
Boogie2988
39%
Tony Goldmark
2%
Andrew Dobson
1%
Jim Sterling
5%
DSP
3%
Film Brain
4%
ReviewTechUSA
2%
TheMysteriousMrEnter
1%

Total votes: 265

drisko

Re: Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:17 pm

I went with Bob over Boogie because Boogie is at least married so he has someone looking out for him. Also, married people tend to live longer. Bob on the other hand is alone. He may have the mentioned advantage of moving out at 31 and having his mother cook somewhat healthy meals for him, but he's probably degraded now.

Cause of death will be a heart attack but not just from eating. Considering how hard Blobby spergs about his favourite shit, I reckon one day a movie will piss him off so much that his heart won't be able to take it and he'll die in his shitty basement apartment, not discovered for months because people are used to the rank smell, and no one in real life cares about him.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:18 am

This was sort of my thinking as well. Boogie might be in worse health overall but he's got a support system. If he were to have a heart attack there's at least someone there to call an ambulance and get him to hospital. He's more likely to recover quickly and completely from any ailments because he's actually got something in his life.

Bob has no support system. If he had a heart attack there's nobody there to help him. He's less likely to recover quickly or completely from any disease or injury because at some point during his convalescence he will realise that his life and his career mostly consists of non-stop Twitter sperg-outs
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 am

I like your guys' reasoning as to why Boogie would outlast Bob, but Boogie looks like he could have a heart attack so massive that it would kill him in a few minutes or less, and there wouldn't be shit that anyone could do to help him. Bob doesn't look quite that bad yet.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:45 am

Well, if Boogie has a heart attack or some sudden problem (like some shit traveling up from his lymphedema and murdering the fuck out of him) then that's it. But barring that, he's got all the sympathy and support in the world, plus the shekels to stay alive forever, thanks to Obamacare forcing insurance companies to cover him. :D Or forcing insurance companies to lower their prices for him. Something like that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am

Boogie is the reason why republicans hate medicaid.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 am

Spoony is second place in the Dead Pool. I assume that most voters think he's going to Jew Wario, but I see him lasting a long time thanks to parents and Miles.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:51 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:32 am
Boogie is the reason why republicans hate medicaid.
And daily reminder that Boogie in his own words said he makes "mid-level executive" money. But he still needs that obamacare or he's going to die because that's how much he's fucked up his own health.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:35 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:48 am
Spoony is second place in the Dead Pool. I assume that most voters think he's going to Jew Wario, but I see him lasting a long time thanks to parents and Miles.
Possible but I feel Spoony could be that irritating to live with that he ends up getting murdered as well plus Isn't Spoony's health in ths shit anyways?

Also for honorable mention, I would have nominated Linkara and MundaneMatt but I feel they have the least likely chance to die, at least by suicide or natural causes

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 am

Linkara will die like mr. Hands
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:43 am

If Fagkara hasn't killed himself by now, he's not going to
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.