Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Which internet nobody will end up dying first?

Spoony
37%
Moviebob
6%
Boogie2988
39%
Tony Goldmark
2%
Andrew Dobson
1%
Jim Sterling
5%
DSP
3%
Film Brain
4%
ReviewTechUSA
2%
TheMysteriousMrEnter
1%

Total votes: 265

Re: Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:41 am

Black Phillip wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:16 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:41 am
You know what, may as well ask this, let's be honest, there is a very good chance one of these people will end up dying first, either through natural causes, suicide, or even flat out just murdered as well and the people chosen seem the most likely candidates to end biting the dust
That is one hell of a retarded sentence. I'm seriously impressed!

And yes, I would say that there is a very good chance that one of them will end up dying first before the others. 100% chance, even!
Well people die when they are killed

Ya Amber Heard Me?!

Post by Ya Amber Heard Me?! » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am

Spoony isn't suicidal, he's a dick. Dicks carry on.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:18 am

I'd go for Boogie. The others love themselves too much to an hero, and none of their illnesses could be so fatal in such a short amount of time.
Black Phillip wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:16 am
And yes, I would say that there is a very good chance that one of them will end up dying first before the others. 100% chance, even!
There is the ever so slight chance that they'll end up dying in the same plane crash. Probably because the combined weight of their egos caused a space-time disturbance.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am

You can go in a diabetic coma depending what type of diabetes you have, if it's the insulin dependant one then yes it's fatal. It also seems to give these people an excuse to eat I had an old piece of shit boss at some hole in the wall car wash job when I was younger and I remember him eating a full pail of spaghetti with garlic bread, it was probably over 2 lbs but you need to eat as a diabetic.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:07 am

Boogie, that guy's body is just horrific, he's at risk of dying from just about everything.
mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am
You can go in a diabetic coma depending what type of diabetes you have, if it's the insulin dependant one then yes it's fatal. It also seems to give these people an excuse to eat I had an old piece of shit boss at some hole in the wall car wash job when I was younger and I remember him eating a full pail of spaghetti with garlic bread, it was probably over 2 lbs but you need to eat as a diabetic.
Yeah that mother fucker's gonna lose some toes eating that way, so you can be happy about that.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:18 am
I'd go for Boogie. The others love themselves too much to an hero, and none of their illnesses could be so fatal in such a short amount of time.
Implying Booger doesn't love himself more than anything in the world? Except eating junk food of course. He's 42, so he's the oldest cunt of them all, if he wanted to kill himself, he would've probably done it already.

I'm still afraid he will outlast them all, with personal caretaker and more money than god, he can keep that wretched body going for a while. At least Totalbitchfit can't just throw enough pills at his cancer to go away for good.

Honestly, I think it can be anyone, but I would go with Spoony. Not killing himself, but I believe he could walk under a car being piss ass drunk.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 pm

I would vote TB obviously, but my second choice will be boogie, Noah wouldn't kill himself he loves himself too much, boogie I can imagine falling down the stairs and breaking his neck or a sudden health problem sneaking up killing him in his sleep.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 pm
I would vote TB obviously, but my second choice will be boogie, Noah wouldn't kill himself he loves himself too much, boogie I can imagine falling down the stairs and breaking his neck or a sudden health problem sneaking up killing him in his sleep.
Spoonyone likes to talk a good game about needing a C-PAP machine, but someone like boogie would legitimately actually need one of those, seeing as all that fat does have a tendency to make breathing while lying down an actual physiological issue that could cause him to stop breathing.

The guy is super fat. One bad cold and the mother fucker ends up with pneumonia and dies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 pm

Boogie. He had heart attacks already and I'm not sure how many more bypasses could possibly fit. He could drop dead any second and nobody would be surprised.
Total Buttcancer is obviously missing.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 pm
The guy is super fat. One bad cold and the mother fucker ends up with pneumonia and dies.
He has been like that for decades. I'm not keeping my hopes high.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.