Alex Jones lawyer: "he's playing a character!"

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Alex Jones lawyer: "he's playing a character!"

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Night Moves wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 pm
Shit like this is why marriage will die out eventually. Back in the day you only had to risk losing half your stuff, now you lose your stuff AND you have to fucking bankroll her.

Look at Brendan Fraser. Dude's broke because he has to pay close to a million a year to his ex.
Oh but they've got a fix for that, motherfucker! Since having the kids have one last name isn't in it anymore because betas have their last name hyphenated (day of the rope candidates right there just for being pathetic) and since the push for equal pay in the sense of equal outcome no matter what the work being done leads to no tax benefits they had to come up with a solution.
Canada, always at the forefront when it comes to fucking over men as hard as possible to stand back in line, already has laws in place that treat a breakup the same as a divorce if you've been with a bitch long enough. Been together for half a year and live in the same place? Law's gonna JUST FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, FAM, as if you've been married.

Look forward to laws like that becoming more common in more nations.
"But Kugelfisch," I hear you say, "won't that discourage people from marrying and having kids?". And you'd be right. Thus the nation imports Untermenschen that will outbreed you anyway and don't care about shit like that in the first place because Sharia doesn't allow females to divorce and they would just kill her anyway if she tried. And they are guaranteed to vote for those that set those laws into place, right? Right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:10 am

Common law wife mane. You been fucking a girl for enough years? Congrats she owns half your shit. Completely fair and reasonable.

Doesn't do much to stop actual deadbeats because deadbeats are always gonna skip out and they never have any money or possessions worth taking anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:11 am

I think it's a few month here in Canada. Fuck, if she has a kid that lives with you for a while she can claim alimony.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 am

So I guess the new meta is never move in with a girl? But I bet that common law wife shit can fuck you over even if she lives elsewhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 am

Putting women on the bench was a mistake.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 am
Putting women on the bench was a mistake.
Sure it was. The Romans knew the deal and didn't let their menstrual cycles anywhere near positions of authority.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:12 am
So I guess the new meta is never move in with a girl? But I bet that common law wife shit can fuck you over even if she lives elsewhere.
Yes. Fuck her for a couple of months and you're basically married. Short breakups also do nothing. So you really have to fuck it and chuck it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Truly the age black men have prepared for all their lives. 8^)
RAPEMAN wrote:

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Why do whites care so much about race breeding? :lol: That's why we have MOABs so we don't worry about that shit.

There was some British/India or Africa conflict or whatever where the non-colonials outnumbered them 1000 to 1. Yet the British still survived. Gee I wonder how that happened?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Because it's happening in their countries. Nobody worries about the overpopulation of India and how we're "outbred" by them. As long as they stay in their shitholes I couldn't care less.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!