Alex Jones lawyer: "he's playing a character!"

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

Re: Alex Jones lawyer: "he's playing a character!"

Post by Auli » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Is this the child custody thing that leftist media is mocking Alex over, trying to defame him?

He can provide male vitality, water filters and other vitamins. This should be a breeze!

And I loooove how feminists fight for equality!

But not when money is involved
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm
Because it's happening in their countries. Nobody worries about the overpopulation of India and how we're "outbred" by them. As long as they stay in their shitholes I couldn't care less.
I don't even really care about it. It's just funny to see white shitlibs trying to import groups of people who will put them up against the wall eventually or kick the shit out of them/rape them for being white and walking into the wrong hood.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:27 am

I do care. Because, as I've said before, national borders are cultural borders. You bring in millions of people from a wildly different culture that is generally very hostile to the current culture you're creating trouble.
Most Turks living in Germany voted for Erdogan's piece of legislation that does nothing but give him more power. Turks! Several generations and generally perceived as well-integrated, yet vote for their motherland to change to total despotism. The new fuckers we're dealing with aren't from a, at the time, fairly secular Turkey but from northern African nations and the middle east. Even five generations down the line they will not stop demanding Sharia.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 am

How does a country develop a culture? As a Cucknadian i feel like my country doesn't have one and simply mixed what other brought with them which resulted in Frakenstein's monster kind of culture.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:40 am

Charlar, you'll know what your culture is when you suddenly have a few million rapefugees crowding into your cities. Culture is mostly some shit you don't even notice when you're from it.

Since I'm a burger, I'm indifferent to other cultures because burgerland has lots of them. We had mass immigration in the past, where dudes would bring their families and entire minitowns would spring up around it. Thing is though, sometimes it worked out and sometimes it didn't. Mafia was because of immigration. A lot of the mob shit came about from gangs policing/taking advantage of immigrants who didn't know the country. And even then, many American immigrants did want to fit in with the culture. They weren't trying to take over the entire country a la ISIS and blow up monuments for allah snackbar.

With Islamic rapefugees, it's not just cultures clashing. It's a backwards-ass violent tribal cult coming into contact with a radically different way of living. Like some iron age tribal clash, they think they can behead infidels and wave around spears and take over.

But when I said I am indifferent to whites being outbred and other standard stormfront talking points, I meant being outbred by mexicans and blacks. Burgerland doesn't import millions of rapefugees. We just have cartel shit here.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Charlar wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 am
How does a country develop a culture?
It's a slow process taking place over hundreds of years, being shaped by national and foreign politics and I guess genetics.
I also think that language has a large role in it. It dictates how you think. When I take a look at the level of craftsmanship of Germany and the USA, which did have tons of German immigrants especially in the early days, it's very much in line with the language.
German is a very precise and accurate language. Everything has to have a specific name and it leaves far, far less room for interpretation.
English and especially American English is a very wishy washy language. Just throw random words together and it'll somehow make a sentence that makes sense. If you were to translate it flat into German it would sound like something a caveman would say with loads of missing words. Hard to explain to monolingual English speakers. But I think Russians may get what I'm talking about. And it fits really well with the craftsmanship being "eh, that's good enough".

And Spaniards are completely moronic, just like their language.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Which of course comes with the side-effect that German Legalese takes up more space than everyone else's combined and is incomprehensible to anyone who didn't write a master's thesis about that shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm
Which of course comes with the side-effect that German Legalese takes up more space than everyone else's combined and is incomprehensible to anyone who didn't write a master's thesis about that shit.
I don't consider that shit German. That forced "everything that can be a noun must be a noun" crap is nothing like anybody talks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:30 pm

So Kugel any personal reason you hate the English people?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm
I don't consider that shit German. That forced "everything that can be a noun must be a noun" crap is nothing like anybody talks.
True. I also love when they replace perfectly normal verbs with what appears to be German-ized English to sound more professinal or something.

I think the Necronomicon was written in German Legalese.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette