Daddyofive

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: Daddyofive

Post by wildmage » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 am

People are put against the wall

"N..no, it was really Billy's id..d..dea"

How many takes did they have to shoot to make the perfect "Oh shit, I'm losing my mind here" face for the children then?
I am judging them because, regardless of the situation, they decided to put their kids online forever (because the internet never forgets) for youtube sheckels.

They are shit people just for dragging their kids into the youtube machine. Any reasonable parent tells their kids to be incredible aware of what they put on the net and these fuckers make an entire channel dedicated to their tantrums? And encourage that attention whore behaviour?

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Uhhhh

Are you aware that some of the oldest internet videos feature kids willingly posting themselves having freakouts, tantrums, and doing absolutely stupid stuff?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:43 pm

asdf wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm
Uhhhh

Are you aware that some of the oldest internet videos feature kids willingly posting themselves having freakouts, tantrums, and doing absolutely stupid stuff?
And that's somehow a good thing instead of their parents being retarded dipshits letting them fuck about the internet uncontrolled?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:43 pm
asdf wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 pm
Uhhhh

And that's somehow a good thing instead of their parents being retarded dipshits letting them fuck about the internet uncontrolled?
Where did I say anything related to this topic was a good thing? Oh, that's right, nowhere.

I'm saying it's been happening since the dawn of the personal camera and the parents saying it is plausible and needs to be investigated, rather than just, "it's abuse, take their kids, it's a convenient phrase to use," like everyone seems to be saying.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:29 pm

You're right to have reasonable doubt in cases of family separation. It's shit for every party involved and will fuck up the kids regardless of where they end up (foster home, new home or old home).

But I like to apply occam's razor to this situation: if they postent khantent online (an especially of their children), in 2016-17, odds are that they are shit people with little forethought on their actions.

Charlie bit my finger was 2005, normies were still fucking new to the net! Sluts were posting bikini pics on myspce thinking that shit was private! But it's been 10 years people, my grandma can operate a smartphone. If you're making kahntent you will become a spoony or worse.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 am

Phillip DeFranco is nothing more than a sleazy attention whore, I think he was one of the very first major YouTubers to use misleading thumbnails and outrageous titles to get views. However, I'm pretty sure daddyofive is abusive. Him and his wife are the definition of white trash and their videos are disgustingly exploitative. I agree with wildmage, even if daddyofive and his wife aren't abusive they're shitty people for posting these videos.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:59 am

Well, the idiots finally made a proper apology video. I think it's too little too late though. For too long they blamed this shit on DeFago and were very unclear on whether their videos were staged or real. They should've made this video the day that shit hit the fan.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 am

Cuckara wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 am
Phillip DeFranco is nothing more than a sleazy attention whore, I think he was one of the very first major YouTubers to use misleading thumbnails and outrageous titles to get views.
Better known to YT oldfags as Sxephil because lol get it "sexy phil" lmao! Also known as the faggot that pretended to have cancer for clicks when he was a really big deal along other wankers like Renetto and iJustine when YT was still a vlogging site. Oldest still standing YT trash there is.
asdf wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Where did I say anything related to this topic was a good thing? Oh, that's right, nowhere.
No, you just relativised the whole affair in a "it's not a big deal, shit's gone on forever" kinda way. This is not 2004. This isn't a time when a thousand views were a big deal. This isn't a time where internet shit is absolutely obscure to anyone but those few viewers.
Since the goddamn motherfucking 90s experts told those ultra-dense shits called normalfags to keep their private shit off the internet. And if you absolutely MUST throw your ego out there, at the very least don't do it to your kids.

The situation isn't even remotely related to the days back when. Not only does shit get millions of views when it goes viral in [current year] +2, but there are also millions of people who didn't watch and still know about it.
And this wasn't some shit that went viral accidentally. This was staged and was aimed to get tons of clicks by parents willingly exploiting their children for money.
Many things are everyday happenings but they are still worth damning instead of just handwaving them away as a common occurance so "don't worry about it".
I don't want the kids taken away as that would do lots more harm then good. But I want the parents shamed. Shamed so fucking much that they and others watching won't ever even think about pulling that shit off. Shamed from the face of the internet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:46 am
I want the parents shamed. Shamed so fucking much that they and others watching won't ever even think about pulling that shit off. Shamed from the face of the internet.
This.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Tue May 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Make that Daddyothree and soon to be Daddyozero
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 13376.html