Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:36 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:32 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 am
Complaining about your job is some shit you do in real life to your real life family members and friends. Bitching about it online during a podcast is unbelievably autistic.
It's his podcast his place to vent and talk about whatever. I think you guys just go on a witch hunt sometimes trying to fault someone for everything little thing they do. Of all people Jason is probably the least that's worried about not being an E-Nobody. At the end of the day he's not worried about making a living off his podcast or patreon. He wants to do more with it and change it around nothing wrong with that. He has a full time job his podcast is now his hobby. If you work 9-5 five days a week you have a right to come home and do what you want. I don't care if midget fucking is your hobby. It's still just a side gig.

Jason pretty much puts his money where his mouth is. He started a Con he did his con, Setup his Paetreon and delivers on it. I mean he might not be hitting Angry Joe levels of success or be dishing out PewdiePie levels of kahntent but he's doing his thing still and not giving much of a fuck what people think about him. I think that's what people hate the most about Lordkat. The guy guys takes fucks and doesn't give them. I get he exaggerates though for his own entertainment but he's in the 401K club now. So long as he has a job he's not really an E-nobdy. He's just a guy with a full time job making podcast in his free time.
For how long, also if he says anything stupid about his job on his podcast, he can kiss it goodbye

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 am
That's like if we started a dhi podcast and all we did was sperg and say our lives suck. We'd get the same amount of views at least.
We'd get more. There are always more lurkers here than I give us credit for.
It's over 900 unique IPs (averaging around 950) a day according to this sites stats, which is about in line with how much DHI was slowly growing on 2.0 and the 3.0 stats I saw (the page views between the 3 sites were way off though). Though I think most probably lurk the Spoony thread, and keep in mind that unique IPs doesn't mean unique users since some lurk/post on their phone too.

And keep in mind ExtraMana is more popular than Lordkat is by stealing our opinions and memes. Funny he called him a fat loser in one of his videos and yet he is happy to interview him for E-Fame. The fedora wearing fuck has no charisma, me, Tictac and Assiman have more charisma than he does, and I'm sure at least a few people on here are better than that awkward dork. Don't know about Larry though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:

It's his podcast his place to vent and talk about whatever. I think you guys just go on a witch hunt sometimes trying to fault someone for everything little thing they do. Of all people Jason is probably the least that's worried about not being an E-Nobody. At the end of the day he's not worried about making a living off his podcast or patreon. He wants to do more with it and change it around nothing wrong with that. He has a full time job his podcast is now his hobby. If you work 9-5 five days a week you have a right to come home and do what you want. I don't care if midget fucking is your hobby. It's still just a side gig.

Jason pretty much puts his money where his mouth is. He started a Con he did his con, Setup his Paetreon and delivers on it. I mean he might not be hitting Angry Joe levels of success or be dishing out PewdiePie levels of kahntent but he's doing his thing still and not giving much of a fuck what people think about him. I think that's what people hate the most about Lordkat. The guy guys takes fucks and doesn't give them. I get he exaggerates though for his own entertainment but he's in the 401K club now. So long as he has a job he's not really an E-nobdy. He's just a guy with a full time job making podcast in his free time.
Look everyone, it's one of Lordkat's bootlickers he has on his podcast. What we hated the most about Lordkat was his drama whoring, and his inability to take the criticism he dished out. That and how he used to hype himself up like he was going to be a big deal along with his temper tantrums and the fact that he always surrounds himself with worthless bootlickers who nod and agree with everything he fucking says so he feels like a big man.

He really wasn't that much different from Spoony. Just slightly better in terms of not being a shit person, but with none of Spoony's initial talent.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 am

Guest wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Complaining about your job is some shit you do in real life to your real life family members and friends. Bitching about it online during a podcast is unbelievably autistic.

>5 cents were added to your bank account
How does LordFat dick taste, shill?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:49 am

Guest wrote:

Quit sucking his cock already, faggot, no one's interested in your homo white knighting and he's not gonna fuck you in the ass for defending his honor, you queer jizz drinking brown nosing fuckboy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:06 am

Guest wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
It's his podcast his place to vent and talk about whatever.
Well no shit, fucktard. "It's DSP's twitch channel, he can vent and talk about his fans being mentally ill lazy kids if he wants."

"It's Spoony's Patreon, he can run it however he wants."

"It's Doge Walker's review show, he can review in whatever way he wants."

Let's just close down DHI guiz, we can't talk shit about things that we think suck.
I think you guys just go on a witch hunt sometimes trying to fault someone for everything little thing they do.
Quite possibly, but this isn't that thread and that isn't happening here. LordKat was a shit-stirrer well before DHI 2.0. He fed a lot of info to people who didn't like TGWTG, and quite a bit of it turned out to be false or exaggerated. He's always had an axe to grind with TGWTG on a personal level and gets way more personally invested in this shit than any of the posters here.

He's not a reliable source for anything and he comes across as an angry asshole.
Phil pretty much puts his money where his mouth is. He started a YouTube Business, he did his Twitch and Chill marathon, Setup his Paetreon and delivers on it. I mean he might not be hitting Angry Joe levels of success or be dishing out PewdiePie levels of kahntent but he's doing his thing still and not giving much of a fuck what people think about him. I think that's what people hate the most about DarkSydePhil. The guy guys takes fucks and doesn't give them. I get he exaggerates though for his own entertainment but he's in the YouTube Business club now. So long as he has a YouTube Business he's not really an E-nobdy. He's just a guy with a full time self-owned small business making vlogs for KOgaming in his free time.
Fixed.

All this shit about "not giving a fuck" is a fancy way of saying he's a loud, obnoxious asshole. His personality is very close to Spoony and DSP, imo. He's one of these people who gets way too heated about internet bullshit and who uses hyperbole to get other people heated up too.

Like most "detractor" (kek, a DSP-ism) channels, his own "original content" is fucking trash. I don't know if it was his plan or not to become like Doge Walker some day, but he sure comes off like a bitter wannabe e-celeb who wanted to be living the manchild dream like Spoony, Doge and DSP. But maybe I'm wrong and he aspires to be a normy with a normal job.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:09 am

Also yeah, ExtraMana is some literal fedora who steals our shitposts and he's more popular than LordFat. : D

Imagine the virtual shekels we could make if we went into the meme business for ourselves! Kugel will be rolling in the bitcoins.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:36 am

I'm about halfway through the podcast and there's nothing new that isn't in those CA Supercuts. I agree that he sounds bitter and defeated, I think he's just sick of talking about this. Which begs the question of why he bothered coming on in the first place.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:47 am

drisko wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:36 am
I'm about halfway through the podcast and there's nothing new that isn't in those CA Supercuts. I agree that he sounds bitter and defeated, I think he's just sick of talking about this. Which begs the question of why he bothered coming on in the first place.
The 2nd half is better, when Lordkat starts Bullshitting

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:09 am
Also yeah, ExtraMana is some literal fedora who steals our shitposts and he's more popular than LordFat. : D

Imagine the virtual shekels we could make if we went into the meme business for ourselves! Kugel will be rolling in the bitcoins.
Meh.... we don't want to turn into another Anon sub group
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:53 am

Now lordkat's co-host ball fondlers are guest posting.

You're right Jason doesn't care about anyone but himself, that's why no one watches him or hangs out with him anymore. Let's not lie to ourselves though that he failed to become big and was stuck in mediocrity, that's why he got desperate and was struggling to find a job, the guy lives in New York and his 2k a month he was making barely covers rent in a studio apartment.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]