Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:11 am

Getting paid a livable NYC wage for making sure streams have the right bitrate and shit is an absolute dream job, dunno why the fuck he is so miserable. Maybe he should do retail or phone support for a few weeks and then say how bad it is.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:15 am

He used to do the bitch jobs before he got into nobody bussiness, but at the time he was obviously still living with the family, so there was no worry for him to make enough to cover his expenses. But people forget way too easily - I'm talking in general, I have the same problem sometimes, when I forget how good I have it versus years ago when I got my first job. But I'm not being a little bitch about it complaining how hard my life is that I have to sell trash on e-bay.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:46 am

Are you selling anything good? Like some surplus tank that the Soviets forgot in your backyard or something?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:50 am

Fuck no, I'm saying that sometimes I forget how good I have it compared to the past, not that I'm hoarding old shit in my backyard :lol:

If you want tanks, you need to go to the museum, but we actually have websites that sell them: http://www.armytechnika.cz/nabidka/paso ... nika/tanky

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:59 am
https://foxdickfarms.net/threads/boogie298 ... 62/page-80 OMG Lordfat is losing weight :O
All that fat is going to his head the bitter cunt.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 pm

This guy is so unrelevant that he has to orbit around cowforums to feel relevant.

Guest #2

Post by Guest #2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 pm
This guy is so unrelevant that he has to orbit around cowforums to feel relevant.
And he could of been more, but guy is just as bad as spoony for being lazy

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Everytime there's a TGWTG thread on foxdickfarms, LordFat becomes the main star of it by dumping whatever little information he has on the lolcow, and people will trollshield the shit out of him for it.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Guest #2 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:22 pm
Guest wrote:
And he could of been more, but guy is just as bad as spoony for being lazy
Well, LordKat at least publicly gave up on trying to make his living off his channel after getting a real job and has been up front about that. He's gotten out of the rat race rather than trying to cling to it the way Spoony has. Ordinarily I'd be totally fine with that, good for him if he saw a better way to make a living and went to it, and it's not really an issue if his podcast isn't popular, he's stated he's only doing it for fun now. A friend of mine and I did a podcast a while ago (it's not up anymore) that basically no one listened to, but that was okay because it was just a fun thing for our own amusement. Its popularity never mattered.

So normally I'd say there isn't any real reason to make fun of the guy for just doing what he does for fun now. The issue with LordKat is that this all came after him doing so much boasting about how he was building up his brand and how he was doing it so much better than Channel Awesome. So it just makes him look downright silly for giving up after all that bragging he did.