rabidtictac

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:59 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 am
Rum and coke is pretty good I must say, that was my drink of choice in Cancun
Hell yeah, Cancun, I've always wanted to vacation there. Maybe next year, since my finances have improved a bit.
Glad to hear you've upgraded your cardboard box a bit. I was worried for a while that we'd hear about you dead on the wrong side of the railroad tracks, with three times the legal limit on blood-alcohol and a cock covered in various rapefluids.

Rum is great in general.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Try the 7 year Cuban rum. That's the best kind. You can pretty much chug it straight out of the bottle.

Not Havanna, that's for fags and tourists.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:25 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:59 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:56 am
Rum and coke is pretty good I must say, that was my drink of choice in Cancun
Hell yeah, Cancun, I've always wanted to vacation there. Maybe next year, since my finances have improved a bit.
Glad to hear you've upgraded your cardboard box a bit. I was worried for a while that we'd hear about you dead on the wrong side of the railroad tracks, with three times the legal limit on blood-alcohol and a cock covered in various rapefluids.

Rum is great in general.
Hell yeah it is, I've stuck with Kraken for awhile, I never get sick of it.

Money comes and goes, I'm just glad I'm not slobbing on knobs in the alleyway for cash. I got a new paintjob on my cardboard box too, it's got some sweet ass flames on the sides now!
wildmage wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:16 pm
Try the 7 year Cuban rum. That's the best kind. You can pretty much chug it straight out of the bottle.

Not Havanna, that's for fags and tourists.
Duly noted, sir. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:05 pm

You guys have always been jealous of LordKat. Jealous of his job, Jealous that you're dicks aren't as big as his, Jealous you don't have podcasts of your own or a hot ass sister like he does. You bastards wish you were him.... you hear me you wish you could have his swagger.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Damn straight, I wish I was as sexy as that burping beast. I wish I was able to put my money where my ass mouth is, I could've been a jobless nobody, being forced to resell old shit on e-bay like some modern vietnamese street vendor.

Sadly, I made a mistake and instead became a decent entrepreneur, something Jason "networking biz wiz" Pullara wisely avoided.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:36 pm

I was actually way more jealous of that webcomic one of his "mafia" members drew. That was like the Watchmen of webcomics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:12 pm
Damn straight, I wish I was as sexy as that burping beast. I wish I was able to put my money where my ass mouth is, I could've been a jobless nobody, being forced to resell old shit on e-bay like some modern vietnamese street vendor.

Sadly, I made a mistake and instead became a decent entrepreneur, something Jason "networking biz wiz" Pullara wisely avoided.
I'm not one to play the race card, unless it's to purge undesirables from our city streets per the CIA introducing a new form of crack, etc, but if LordFat is asian, he looks kinda squint eyed though that could just be the obesity, it makes sense now he's peddling his wares for "Fyve dowwa!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 pm

His parents are from Ukraine if I remember correctly, so he's more of a eurotrash. Not like me, I am a classy type of guy, living in the middle of the europe. Ukraine however is widely regarded as one of the poorest countries in EU, we often get their citizens come to us doing jobs nobody wants to, so kinda like european mexicans.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:24 pm
His parents are from Ukraine if I remember correctly, so he's more of a eurotrash. Not like me, I am a classy type of guy, living in the middle of the europe. Ukraine however is widely regarded as one of the poorest countries in EU, we often get their citizens come to us doing jobs nobody wants to, so kinda like european mexicans.
Nah, they are closer to the Slavic Niggers. They are only known for chimping out and no one really likes them.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 pm

We already have gypsies for that - although not slavic, they fit your description perfectly.