Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Carn

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Carn » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 pm

Well at least he thinks everyones content on TGWTG was absolute shit (including his own).

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 pm
ThatGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm
Listening to Extramana's interview of LordKat: He sounds so depressed, mostly bitter, like life has past him by
Hasn't it passed most of us by?
Well at least he isn't bitching about his job

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:37 pm

Carn wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Well at least he thinks everyones kahntent on TGWTG was absolute shit (including his own).
It could of been good, but Lordfat is too lazy for basic editing

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Listening to Extramana's interview of LordKat: He sounds so depressed, mostly bitter, like life has past him by
Well he is asking him about the past and Spoony over and over again and TGWTG's over and over gain. Lordkat seems like an okay guy. Opinionated but an okay guy.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Well he is asking him about the past and Spoony over and over again and TGWTG's over and over gain. Lordkat seems like an okay guy. Opinionated but an okay guy.
Well thats why they ask him about it, because what does he have going for him, a shit podcast?

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
Well thats why they ask him about it, because what does he have going for him, a shit podcast?
A steady job and a paycheck.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:21 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Pumpkin Man wrote:

Which he complains about in said podcast

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Who doesn't complain about their job? Should he be tarred and feathered? He's still got a steady job still getting a paycheck still doing better than the majority of TGWTG's. What I take from Jason is that "he gets it". He realized that the Internet nobody stuff isn't a life long career or a career at all. His podcast is just his podcast. The guy has grown up in that regard.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 am

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:

Who doesn't complain about their job? Should he be tarred and feathered? He's still got a steady job still getting a paycheck still doing better than the majority of TGWTG's. What I take from Jason is that "he gets it". He realized that the Internet nobody stuff isn't a life long career or a career at all. His podcast is just his podcast. The guy has grown up in that regard.
yet he wants his podcast to be bigger, but he alienated any fans with his stupid "Hello, Good bye stunt" then shat on his old fans, if you ask me, its that he is bitter, but he overly complains about his job, he is the kind of person that doesn't his way, he complains to his Nobody yes men, He even admited its his way or no way, he can't take Criticism for anything, him growning up, nah, he just spoony with out fans or patreon

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 am

Complaining about your job is some shit you do in real life to your real life family members and friends. Bitching about it online during a podcast is unbelievably autistic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome