Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Guest #2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:34 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 pm
Guest #2 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 pm
This guy is so unrelevant that he has to orbit around cowforums to feel relevant.
And he could of been more, but guy is just as bad as spoony for being lazy
Well, LordKat at least publicly gave up on trying to make his living off his channel after getting a real job and has been up front about that. He's gotten out of the rat race rather than trying to cling to it the way Spoony has. Ordinarily I'd be totally fine with that, good for him if he saw a better way to make a living and went to it, and it's not really an issue if his podcast isn't popular, he's stated he's only doing it for fun now. A friend of mine and I did a podcast a while ago (it's not up anymore) that basically no one listened to, but that was okay because it was just a fun thing for our own amusement. Its popularity never mattered.

So normally I'd say there isn't any real reason to make fun of the guy for just doing what he does for fun now. The issue with LordKat is that this all came after him doing so much boasting about how he was building up his brand and how he was doing it so much better than Channel Awesome. So it just makes him look downright silly for giving up after all that bragging he did.
I highly doubt your podcast was just like LK's where he is just either: being bitter, whining like a bitch or complaining about said job, like a fucken idiot

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

I heard some of you say he lost weight, but never could find any pics in the links posted.

Also he needs to chill the fuck out and stop using his podcast to bitch. DSP does that on his prestreams and it's always cringeworthy. Nobody cares about your problems except your actual friends and online dicksuckers are not friends.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:19 am

LardKat has only not clung to the Internet Nobody bucks because he couldn't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:26 am

Lordkat can only feel good about himself if he compares himself to a bunch of autists who fail at life. And even then one of them was more successful than him. That should tell you enough.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm
I heard some of you say he lost weight, but never could find any pics in the links posted.

Also he needs to chill the fuck out and stop using his podcast to bitch. DSP does that on his prestreams and it's always cringeworthy. Nobody cares about your problems except your actual friends and online dicksuckers are not friends.
This is the most recent stuff I can find of him in august.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm
One retarded guest said that while posting link to the Boogie Kiwi Farms thread, so you can disregard that, clearly he was full of krokodil while posting that.

Some of you guys are on something as well if you can't even tell that a guestfag clearly had too many.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:13 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 pm
Guest wrote:
This guy is so unrelevant that he has to orbit around cowforums to feel relevant.
Everytime there's a TGWTG thread on foxdickfarms, LordFat becomes the main star of it by dumping whatever little information he has on the lolcow, and people will trollshield the shit out of him for it.
Who is to say LordFat doesn't just lie to get e-cred? It's common fact he lies, I have no clue why some people treat his words as gospel regarding Channel Awesome and Spoony. Is it just bias because he said shit about random e-celebs, who still manage to do their thing while Fat had to stop his?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:13 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Everytime there's a TGWTG thread on foxdickfarms, LordFat becomes the main star of it by dumping whatever little information he has on the lolcow, and people will trollshield the shit out of him for it.
Who is to say LordFat doesn't just lie to get e-cred? It's common fact he lies, I have no clue why some people treat his words as gospel regarding Channel Awesome and Spoony. Is it just bias because he said shit about random e-celebs, who still manage to do their thing while Fat had to stop his?
Maybe it's a mix of truth and lies, just enough to keep people hooked up on listening to him?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:57 am

Probably that. If he told a story about how Lindsay got hammered and sucked off Spoony at a Kickassia after party, people would probably believe it. I mean, how many people believed that story about the guy they hired to work on the set?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:14 am

Just like any good psychopath, Lordfat can be very convincing when spewing bullshit, so you really can't tell whenever he's lying or not, aside from obvious nonsense. But there is so much dirt floating among these nobodies, who really knows what's too absurd anymore?

People love gossip, that's partially the reason we're here, after all. But at the same time, I would like to think that vast majority of people here care about whenever something is true or not, and not that it's just a possibility, because you can only sperge so much about a possibility told by known asshole...

Last thing, all a lot of gullable bastards need is some kind of connection between the source of gossip and the target. Oh, Lordfat used to be on TGWTG site 5 years ago, surely the info he has now comes from great sources and not his ass!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.