SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Beelzquill

Re: Lordkat - the most bitter insane fucker there ever was

Post by Beelzquill » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhvcm12KJiM
he spergs out about his "community" of fifty people for basically being pathetic enough to watch his show for 30 minutes. He is so full of his fat ass he vomits into his ass and shits in his stomach. Tired of his self pitying bullshit

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 am

Dude also has a job that is way out of his league and he constantly bitches that it's the worst thing ever even though he probably makes like 60k a year, granted in statand island it's very middle class but enough for him to move out on.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 am
Has it besides the fact that he did?
Wu did some tweets (later deleted) worrying about how people could shoot rocks from the moon to Earth and hold the planet hostage. It actually got a lot of attention, mostly from people (including scientists) pointing out how dumb the thing was, and even the Washington Post briefly covered it.

On LordKat himself, he's surprisingly dumb in some regards to his job, like when he apparently swore at a supervisor and just walked off the job... and then apparently no one cared so he kept the job. Rather than show some level of gratitude that he apparently didn't get any kind of punishment for that, he then later goes back to complaining about it... on the Internet, which is really something you should never do with your actual name attached to it. It's just such a high level of cluelessness.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 am

I'm starting to think that him actually having a job is about as plausible as the moon rock shit Literally Who was raging about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 pm
I got bored and clearly slightly insane, because I've randomly started listening to one of his latest podcasts. Turns out, he now hates his mom and sister as well (first 5 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrEBu_sHI0
Oh he's hated them for years. Apparently his mother's the kind of person who would break someone's TV and then not understand why they were upset because it was April Fool's Day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 am
I'm starting to think that him actually having a job is about as plausible as the moon rock shit Literally Who was raging about.
I want to believe that he's actually an omega ass-kisser at work and only plays the badass for his followers, but I doubt he's that good of an actor.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 am
Has it besides the fact that he did?
Wu did some tweets (later deleted) worrying about how people could shoot rocks from the moon to Earth and hold the planet hostage. It actually got a lot of attention, mostly from people (including scientists) pointing out how dumb the thing was, and even the Washington Post briefly covered it.
WTF wrote:Ms. Wu blamed criticism of her on sexism: “that’s the danger of being a woman on the internet!” she exclaimed.
When you've become indistinguishable from a parody of your kind, it's time to stop.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:04 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am
I want to believe that he's actually an omega ass-kisser at work and only plays the badass for his followers, but I doubt he's that good of an actor.
Either he's an earner so this is tolerated (to a point) or he has an IT desk jockey position that is actually a career dead end and no one bothers telling him anything because finding and training a new guy is harder than just ignoring the fatass in the broom closet (since most systems and procedures actually run on duct tape and motivation).

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:40 am

Wasn't he fired recently due his stupid own faults?

To be fair, there are a lot of assholes out there who blame their own faults on others and still make it. And have an ugly personality. Lordshat only has the disadvantage he has no charm like Spoony. Must be one of the reasons why he hates him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:42 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:40 am
Wasn't he fired recently due his stupid own faults?
I think the apparently kept him. He probably just overhyped that shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette