Re: Lordkat - the most bitter insane fucker there ever was

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:37 am

Charlar wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:58 am
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm
I couldn't care less if he used cheats to beat some of the games, but as it went on, his lazyness kept showing more and more, I've especially hated when he would talk about something and because he was too lazy, the footage wouldn't match that at all.
At the end it was noticeable and I never really watched his show. Saw one with Megaman WAAAY back and he showed footage of what parts he was talking about to guide people. In one of his last ones before he shitcanned it the fucker just had random unedited footage playing while he talked about it. May as well go to Gamefaqs if you aren't going to show me shit.
What so bad the walkthroughs on gamefaqs? I thought they did they are meant to do, i just avoid everything else there especially the forums, i learned the hard ways what kind of people go there
What I meant was if you just want words without visual instructions, go to Gamefaqs. He was essentially just reading from it with random footage, his videos were pointless without editing.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:12 am

I listened to his stuff back when I was into TGWTG stuff. I eventually got bored of his video game podcast because he'd only talk about some indie drama that only interested him, then the spoony rant and I was done with him.

I tried listening to him a year or so ago when I found the TGWTG Supercuts. Urgh. The fat fuck burps into the mic. He manages to convey the digust of being around him.

So what actually happened to him over the years? He's a real nobody now. He always use to talk about "his community" and building it. But now he has no subscribers, no site, no patreon. What did he do?

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:01 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:12 am
I tried listening to him a year or so ago when I found the TGWTG Supercuts. Urgh. The fat fuck burps into the mic. He manages to convey the digust of being around him.
Yes, the constant burping was very annoying. He even said that he should just mute the microphone when that happens but didn't bother.
So what actually happened to him over the years? He's a real nobody now. He always use to talk about "his community" and building it. But now he has no subscribers, no site, no patreon. What did he do?
He got an actual job as a streaming engineer. Little need to do any of community building or building up Patreon if you already have a reasonable income. Not to say he hasn't apparently tried to lose his job, as he swore at his supervisor and stormed off the job once, and he's also complained about how he doesn't like it on the podcast and how he's looking for another one (never complain about your job online unless you're doing it in an anonymous way).

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:38 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:01 am
He got an actual job as a streaming engineer
But what are his resposnibilities at that role? Because, honestly, I can call myself an [X] associate but my actual roles may just be filling out TPS reports marginally linked to [X].

I just can't believe that a guy that decided to take a fucking break after finishing college (or trade school) went back to the job market and landed a white collar position with 0 training, 0 experience and jack shit on his resume.

So I'm just guessing that he's a code monkey at best, that can be replaced on a whim and is doing bitch work. You just need to know that when your supervisor looks you in the eye and congratulates you on your job or when he praises how indispensable you are to the company, take that shit with a mountain of salt. A pat on the head works wonders for the "bread and circus" crowds.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:35 pm

LordKat used to be such a fascinating trainwreck, but now he's as boring as it gets. He'll occasionally sperg out on some TGWTG-related thread on Kiwi Farms, but that's it. Perhaps he learned something about behaving on the internet, after all?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm

AwesomePizza wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:12 am
The fat fuck burps into the mic. He manages to convey the digust of being around him.

Long, long time ago he would actually apologize for that, then he got so lazy or just didn't give a fuck anymore, since the idiots that religiously watch him would listen to him if all he did was burping the whole time. Which could be a slight upgrade. This is one thing you have to appreciate about Booger, I've only seen him live streaming once (and it almost killed me), but he's trying to not make any nasty sounds, unlike Lordfat, who is likely 50-100 kilograms lighter.

As for what happened to him, here is a short summary - UWW is what made him a modest success, he used to hang around other TGWTG nobodies, people even appeared on his stream, like Spoony or Angry Joe - he was doing something unique at the time, because streaming wasn't common and especially not all day every day - just imagine what it does to a person when you hang out with bunch of assholes every day. So he quickly started to antagonize people one after one, and became really lazy. That's why he stopped UWW, because he got incredibly lazy, and when streaming became more widely popular, he couldn't stand a chance against competition - for all the boasting and early start, he completely failed in terms of streaming, because of his laziness, shitty personality and his inability to stick to a platform like twitch - he had some custom shitty solution which made sure no newcomers will discover his shit and also completely resigned on working with other popular people.

Despite his super tough guy persona and all the talks about how professional he is and how he's building a bussiness, all he ever managed to do was to antagonize anyone who could possibly care about him and was a halfway normal human being. So on top of being lazy, he is a despicable cunt that hates everyone and everything and nothing is ever his fault.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:35 pm
LordKat used to be such a fascinating trainwreck, but now he's as boring as it gets. He'll occasionally sperg out on some TGWTG-related thread on Kiwi Farms, but that's it.
I have noticed that some cocksucker was calling out Lordfat to "put you in your place", because you were the only person who dared to talk shit about him, right? He's like their Larry it would seem, a fitting place indeed.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:26 pm

You forgot that he was part of Blistered Thumbs and thought he was hot shit there but Spoony ruined his shit with the betrayal incident and that the thought he was so fucking baller as hell that he could hold a convention about himself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm
I have noticed that some cocksucker was calling out Lordfat to "put you in your place", because you were the only person who dared to talk shit about him, right? He's like their Larry it would seem, a fitting place indeed.
Really? Fucking hell, I swear I didn't notice it, or else I'd never pass up on the opportunity to provoke dear old Jason boy into coming at me, brah. I'm a lousy forum goer, I just stick to the few threads I'm interested and end up missing on the good drama.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:26 pm
You forgot that he was part of Blistered Thumbs and thought he was hot shit there but Spoony ruined his shit with the betrayal incident and that the thought he was so fucking baller as hell that he could hold a convention about himself.
That Notch interview he (allegedly) lost because of Spooners was going to make him, man. He would have gotten famous, he would get fit and stop acting like a fat pig, his anger management problems would completely disappear, he would marry a supermodel - all those dreams dashed because of Noah Fucking Antwiller!

Seriously. Does he sincerely believe that a single interview with the guy who made Minecraft (and then dropped it as soon as he could make really big cash with it) would catapult him into relevance? I can't believe it. It must be another one of his "shock jock" shanenigans.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Not just that, the whole betrayal affair ruined Blistered Thumbs! It would be a multi-million conglomerate by now, dwarfing Google. You basically couldn't have found vidya reviews outside of BT anymore. You'd go to a BT kindergarden, BT school, BT college funded by a credit you'd loan from the BT bank and then go on work for the BT burger place and live in your BT house until your BT funeral in your BT coffin, blessed by the BT priest to go to BT heaven.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SPOONY RUINED!!!!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!