Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - the most bitter insane fucker there ever was

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:37 pm
Not just that, the whole betrayal affair ruined Blistered Thumbs! It would be a multi-million conglomerate by now, dwarfing Google. You basically couldn't have found vidya reviews outside of BT anymore. You'd go to a BT kindergarden, BT school, BT college funded by a credit you'd loan from the BT bank and then go on work for the BT burger place and live in your BT house until your BT funeral in your BT coffin, blessed by the BT priest to go to BT heaven.
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH SPOONY RUINED!!!!
The Antwillers are confirmed American heroes: Miles shoots illegal Mexican gardeners, Spoony stops shitty ChannelAwesome-related companies from ruling the world.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:57 pm

Long, long time ago he would actually apologize for that, then he got so lazy or just didn't give a fuck anymore, since the idiots that religiously watch him would listen to him if all he did was burping the whole time. Which could be a slight upgrade. This is one thing you have to appreciate about Booger, I've only seen him live streaming once (and it almost killed me), but he's trying to not make any nasty sounds, unlike Lordfat, who is likely 50-100 kilograms lighter.

As for what happened to him, here is a short summary - UWW is what made him a modest success, he used to hang around other TGWTG nobodies, people even appeared on his stream, like Spoony or Angry Joe - he was doing something unique at the time, because streaming wasn't common and especially not all day every day - just imagine what it does to a person when you hang out with bunch of assholes every day. So he quickly started to antagonize people one after one, and became really lazy. That's why he stopped UWW, because he got incredibly lazy, and when streaming became more widely popular, he couldn't stand a chance against competition - for all the boasting and early start, he completely failed in terms of streaming, because of his laziness, shitty personality and his inability to stick to a platform like twitch - he had some custom shitty solution which made sure no newcomers will discover his shit and also completely resigned on working with other popular people.

Despite his super tough guy persona and all the talks about how professional he is and how he's building a bussiness, all he ever managed to do was to antagonize anyone who could possibly care about him and was a halfway normal human being. So on top of being lazy, he is a despicable cunt that hates everyone and everything and nothing is ever his fault.
I actually tried to find a clip where he treated one of his regulars like a child on the sparkster UWW but without his wiki his twitch is a literal mess of stuff. Basically he went into crazy LK mode saying he was going to ban him if he kept asking something to him, or something related to that, it was a completely crazy reaction.

Jason really thought he was going to be the king of twitch, and for a while he was fairly popular, I remember his saturday talk show bringing in a few thousand people when something like that wasn't very common, he even has his own twitch emoticon still.

The problem though is he couldn't adapt or bring in a new crowd, but his autistic fans are some of the most generous you'll ever have, before he found his job he was nearly pulling in 2k a month from like 40 people who also sent in COUNTLESS amounts of artwork, hell he STILL brings in 300 a month for basically doing nothing other than talking with his yes men for a few hours.

I think they like lordkat because they feel like they are apart of some internet fame when only like 10 people still care about him, his youtube numbers are on par with new youtubers anymore.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 am

https://youtu.be/mhvcm12KJiM

So at about 24:37 he starts going off on a rant about his own community, this of course coming from the same guy who shat on Spoony for doing just that. And it wasn't even like one line, the guy fucking rambles on and on.

Apparently he just uses his streams to vent personal drama but his viewers doing the same is "abusive" towards him. Fuck off.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:58 am

For someone with "tough skin" he acts like a Whiny Douche, also how does he have fans after that Drunken D-bag tricked his fans last year.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 am

I love how his yes men got really quiet because they are the ones bringing up there real lives into the podcasts. Whenever I skim through it they are always bitching about work, or how they cant afford x, or life in general.

Lets not forget this cringefest where he talks about communities and looking like he got off the subway.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23448635 ... ght/271558

Seriously, if you haven't watched this its basically lordkat in a nutshell. If I wasn't lazy I would splice him saying "You HAVE to care about your community" and then add right after the clip you posted of him saying "fuck you guys, i dont care anymore" sort of like the spoony edits.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:55 am

Ah, how I've missed his fake creepy laughter. Sure Jason, keep saying how good you're feeling while saying all this incredibly condescending shit and acting like a massive douchebag. Honestly, it's about time he lost even more or his crazed fans, because he does not deserve any attention anymore - a bitter, angry little man. I can't tell what's worse, his abuse of some of the autists that cling to him, or his retarded buddies any time they open their mouths. After consideration, I've decided that any times one of his ass kisser opens their autistic mouth, it's ten times worse than LordFat talking shit.

@mad bum Yes, he lashed out at chat many times before, I still have a video from Sweeny Todd stream (because it was funny), where at one point he was stuck with a puzzle and he got really furious at the whole chat trying to help him that he almost started banning people, and even yelled at people he was in call with.

It's always about trying to belong to someone. People don't send money to any of these assholes to simply support them (because they don't produce anything valuable or worthwhile most of the time), they want to be noticed. It's as simple as that, and very sad.
TheProgressive wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:57 am
Apparently he just uses his streams to vent personal drama but his viewers doing the same is "abusive" towards him. Fuck off.
Guess he's done building his own mafia. Too bad the internet sensation just didn't happen for poor Jason. He really is in many ways like Spoony. Except Spoony vents out through booze and twitter, LordFat solely by shitting on other people. Either way, both won't do anything about themselves.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:43 pm

I wish I could find the apologetic he wrote right after he was banned/suspended (was it from Twitch?) because he told Spoony to kill himself. I have a vague memory of it being all touchy and fee-fee with his fans, who were the most important thing ever, apparently. Seems it was all a lie, not surprising to be honest.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Yeah, something about mental breakdown from his father passing, right? At the time he still tried to "do the networking", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:11 pm
Yeah, something about mental breakdown from his father passing, right? At the time he still tried to "do the networking", whatever that's supposed to mean.
Apparently, that means sucking up to "important people", playing them drinks, and "schmoozing with people", from what I got from his ramblings about Mike Michaud.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:37 pm

LordKat has always been a guy who talks tough and screams dis-proportionally whenever he is slightly slighted yet pussies out of actual opportunities and actual moments, if he had any balls he would actually have quit that job two months ago, actually managed to network with twitch all those years ago, or gotten that nano brewery he talked about starting up a few months ago and made something, And Jason, in the slim chance you're reading this, if your sole reason for streaming and putting shit content on youtube is to vent, why do you record it and keep it on the site, why monetize it, and why not just vent to your "friends" in privacy so we don't ever have to hear your worthless mug again.
God im a sperg.