Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by ThatGuy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 pm
mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:26 pm
Dude should be kissing his boss's ass everyday thanking them for letting him work there with no real job experience and no degree. How he got that job is beyond me.
IT is afield that doesn't really require a dregree; if you can learn the right skill for the job, you're hired. Also, since different techs and tools come and go, being able to research and understand how certain languages/techs work can be a valuable asset. LordFat got lucky that the company who hired him was needing someone with his particular skillset, and probably wasn't willing to outbid a Twitch engineer, for example.
Its crazy that he got that job and all he does is bitch about it to his yesmen, hell I would like a job like thats, just a lucky shot in the dark for him

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:20 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 pm
Its crazy that he got that job and all he does is bitch about it to his yesmen, hell I would like a job like thats, just a lucky shot in the dark for him
Oh yeah, he's a dumb cunt - complaining about your job online (specially about your customers, like he did on the few podcasts of his I bothered to listen) is the surest road to being fired as soon as they get a complete hold of his bitching, or as soon as they get someone else to do his job (which he himself admitted was "piss easy").

Then again, I wouldn't blade his manager for NOT wanting to delve into his online presence to assess what the fuck LordFat is doing on his spare time. Five minutes in and any normal person will be closing that browser tab as fast as he can.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm
Well, to be fair, wasn't the point of him fucking around with his stupid stream so he learned how it works, and that knowledge landed him his current job? Can't fault the fat man for tinkering around and actually learning how the tech work instead of getting it pre-packaged from a bigger website.

Sure, it's bad for you career as a streamer, but that might as well be the best decision he made in his entire life.
You can still tinker with streaming and not manage to sabotage what at the time he called "building a bussiness". I am a graphic designer, I can learn with one program while delivering good product to my clients in another one that I have a lot of experience with. If you're not a fuck up, you can do multiple things at once.

It's not that I pity him, I'm far more interested in making fun of him, I'll just continue to be amazed at the levels of incompetence on his part and at the same time the arrogance and ignorance.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:51 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:55 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:15 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAooW7FKlsg
how can you forget this gem from LordFat, You know the "prank" that killed any goodwill, he could of had if did go through with canceling the show, build some hype, rename it, and come back, but no his, His autistic mind doesn't work like that
I don't want to watch that stupid podcast, could you or someone else summarize what this fucker did?
This actually gets brought up in the interview. Apparently it cost him a few friends, like Skitch, who thought it was in bad taste.

So in summary, as a joke, LK made a podcast entitled "Goodbye" where he acted sad and cried about wanting to end the show because he felt so guilty about how mean he was to everyone. And then later, in "Hello" he revealed it to all be a joke and he was making fun of... something, I'm not sure since I can't remember.
Ok, I got around to watching Lordass and Extramana interview, and yeah, it did get mentioned. It makes no sense, he intentionally decided to fuck with his 3 or 4 fans because "fuck you fans" that's why.

The guy's an asshole, during the end of the interview he's starts some delusional rant about how he's trying to show people how to be free or some such nonsense. Like, it's ridiculous, he's some fat guy with a temper who does a podcast that no one listens to, that's all he is, this "blah blah blah open your eyes" shit is just him being an asshole but trying to justify it under nonsense I'm sure even he doesn't actually believe, maybe it just helps him cope with the fact that his Internet presence has been completely irrelevant for over 7 years. His only claim to fame is that shitty Kickassia movie along with his short stint with TGWT roughly 7 years ago. He's a failure, he failed so bad he had no choice but to go get an actual job, and he's ungrateful about it even though it's an easy IT job that allows him time to continue pursuing his failed E-career, what a little bitch.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:58 pm

The only reason people even talk to LordFat in current year is because of old drama like Spoony and TGWTG. The more time passes, the fewer people care.

Best result for LordKat would be the same as best result for all e-celebs: Getting a job doing hard physical labor outside.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 pm

http://i.imgur.com/EhLyYUy.png

Looks like lordfat is out of state and still bitching about MUH JOB again. I'm absolutely amazed he thinks it can get better than what he does now instead of working at a gas station.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Well, even Peter Coffin got a job in IT as an admin for a server farm. And he's barelly literate.

From what I've heard, in most flyover states you can get a job as a desk jockey in a service center if you can pass a drug test and plenty of IT positions available if you can prove you have experience and a reference.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 am

So in a week, Extraman got nearly 13,000 views, with his interview of lordfat, Its crazy that Extramana has got views that quick, with Lordfat, who is views poison

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:24 am

Two reasons:
1) Extracum is trying to promote, I mean, whore himself out, where Lordfat doesn't do anything, since he's fat and lazy. Nobody knows who Lordfat is, unless they knew him from before.
2) Content Lordfat produces is shit with zero effort. We don't need to discuss that again. Who in their right mind would wanna watch it?

So it's not crazy. Anybody can get more attention than LordFat. He is like a second rate DSP without audience.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm

Wait, he finally got fired?