Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:20 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm
Wait, he finally got fired?
I wish, seems no matter what he does he can't get fired, like he's union or some shit.

He's saying he needs to move out of NYC, which I agree with, just don't expect another great job handed to you.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:20 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 pm
Wait, he finally got fired?
I wish, seems no matter what he does he can't get fired, like he's union or some shit.

He's saying he needs to move out of NYC, which I agree with, just don't expect another great job handed to you.
If finds a job out of NYC, would he not complain about it to his asskissers and 2 fans?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Like literally the whole podcast is them bitching about their lives.

http://i.imgur.com/Sf4ztO7.png

I could argue that 6 of those time stamps are completely related to some sort of problem, like who gives a fuck about Matt and his mother, who cares about Adam and his multiple health issues, these autists greatest joy in life is being internet superstars.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 am

So the podcast is just them bitching about their lives. DSP does this too, every prestream. It's pathetic and sad when he does it too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

I could argue that 6 of those time stamps are completely related to some sort of problem, like who gives a fuck about Matt and his mother, who cares about Adam and his multiple health issues, these autists greatest joy in life is being internet superstars.
That is sad as all hell

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

That is sad as all hell
No it's boring as hell. It's just him and his friends talking about nothing but trying to make it interesting. A group of boring people with no podcast topic is just uninteresting. He should get on Blog Talk Radio or something where he can pick a subject and random people can call in and they talk about real shit like the radio talk show host that he wants to be. Even that would be more interesting that his current line up of talking about adams anus and Jason killing flies in his apartment. You want a talk show make an actual talk show get a call number, pick a topic and an open line. You live in NYC ffs that's like the jackpot for radio entertainment.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:38 am

New York is the topic radio market. The hosts in NYC are the best around. All he has to do is turn on the FAN or WOR to hear a professional show. But man. Turning those knobs is a lot of work. Better just burp a few more times.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 am

LordFat has shown times and times again that he isn't interested in doing anything worthwhile anymore, he just wants some space to talk about his mundane life with the most boring and idiotic people he could find, and if few losers on youtube also listen to that, it's a bonus. If he's saying otherwise, he's either once again lying, or he's a delusional asshole.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:51 am
LordFat has shown times and times again that he isn't interested in doing anything worthwhile anymore, he just wants some space to talk about his mundane life with the most boring and idiotic people he could find, and if few losers on youtube also listen to that, it's a bonus. If he's saying otherwise, he's either once again lying, or he's a delusional asshole.
(I'll never let this go)

"He's a legitimayt membah a dah bizzniss!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:28 am

Lol, Extramana's interview of this fat fuck, has got more views then any video he has done in last 7 years, besides his
Pop Quiz Hotshot is Awful (Surprise!) - 03/31/15, and even then its gonna surpass it, Guy is done, he can't fix his Youtube channel