Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by wildmage » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 pm
We already have gypsies for that - although not slavic, they fit your description perfectly.
Yeah, we have them in Spain as well and they are niggers to the niggerest core. Like, you won't be able to find a single use for them outside of singing and dancing for money. They ghetify anything they touch, you have to call the cops on them and they all receive state support. But lord forbid you look at them sideways, they won't only sic the press at you, they will also shank you and rape your sister.

I'm quite liberal myself, and left leaning but fuck, gipsies are the one thing I can see franco eye to eye.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am

wildmage wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:03 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:00 pm
We already have gypsies for that - although not slavic, they fit your description perfectly.
Yeah, we have them in Spain as well and they are niggers to the niggerest core. Like, you won't be able to find a single use for them outside of singing and dancing for money. They ghetify anything they touch, you have to call the cops on them and they all receive state support. But lord forbid you look at them sideways, they won't only sic the press at you, they will also shank you and rape your sister.

I'm quite liberal myself, and left leaning but fuck, gipsies are the one thing I can see franco eye to eye.
Why not "weaponize" them and sent them to the sandniggers? Good old case of divide and conquer
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:59 am

That ship has sailed long time ago, now you have plenty of SJW assholes defending them - and why not when the state support isn't coming from their pockets? This is source of endless controversies in Czech Republic and one of the reasons why I've learned to despise activists of all forms, because they're all horrible, miserable jobless cunts, paid from taxpayer money, that need to be eliminated for greater justice and better future of the mankind.

Oppressed minority my ass, the actual minority among gypsies that wants to work and wants to behave like decent human beings is oppressed by their kins that refuse to become a normal, productive members of society, but want to live off it.
Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am
Why not "weaponize" them and sent them to the sandniggers? Good old case of divide and conquer
Also for this you would need them to be able to do anything on their own that doesn't include stealing, fucking or extorting money from authorities. They are useless, you can't build an army out of slackers! You would have more chances with hippies.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:59 am
That ship has sailed long time ago, now you have plenty of SJW assholes defending them - and why not when the state support isn't coming from their pockets? This is source of endless controversies in Czech Republic and one of the reasons why I've learned to despise activists of all forms, because they're all horrible, miserable jobless cunts, paid from taxpayer money, that need to be eliminated for greater justice and better future of the mankind.

Oppressed minority my ass, the actual minority among gypsies that wants to work and wants to behave like decent human beings is oppressed by their kins that refuse to become a normal, productive members of society, but want to live off it.
Charlar wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:25 am
Also for this you would need them to be able to do anything on their own that doesn't include stealing, fucking or extorting money from authorities. They are useless, you can't build an army out of slackers! You would have more chances with hippies.
The idea was they'd steal from and extort the Sandniggers
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:55 am

Since we talkin eurotrash, the polish people I used to work with were pretty nice and easy going. One of them did that weird uncomfortable sitting stance aswell :lol:

I guess that was times before the state turned full retard and stopping caring about it's immigrants just letting every stupid nigger in. I really wanna see how a company owner manages to keep his business going with a bunch apes as his workforce.

Certain landscapes will become the purest ghettos you ever seen where white and & black people will fight over scraps. The biggest problem with that 3rd world garbage is that they breed like rats, they don't give a shit if they pop out a baby while sitting on radioactive waste :lol:

This is just the beginning

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:08 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:55 am
Since we talkin eurotrash, the polish people I used to work with were pretty nice and easy going. One of them did that weird uncomfortable sitting stance aswell :lol:

I guess that was times before the state turned full retard and stopping caring about it's immigrants just letting every stupid nigger in. I really wanna see how a company owner manages to keep his business going with a bunch apes as his workforce.

Certain landscapes will become the purest ghettos you ever seen where white and & black people will fight over scraps. The biggest problem with that 3rd world garbage is that they breed like rats, they don't give a shit if they pop out a baby while sitting on radioactive waste :lol:

This is just the beginning

Where is that?
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 am

I forgot to add, I don't remember who said it but some famous dude said something along the lines that nothing the state does is an accident, everything is calculated and on purpose. They let all those sandniggers in on purpose. If they want one giant state I'm all for it but the state needs to restore order before the nationalists destroy europe :lol:

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:35 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:11 am
I forgot to add, I don't remember who said it but some famous dude said something along the lines that nothing the state does is an accident, everything is calculated and on purpose. They let all those sandniggers in on purpose. If they want one giant state I'm all for it but the state needs to restore order before the nationalists destroy europe :lol:

That last line you wrote was sarcastic right?
-All fanbases are shit

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 am

That picture of the playground is somewhere in Germany I assume if it isn't "Fake News" :lol:

How is that last line sarcastic? The nationalist's have destroyed Europe and caused a followup war which ultimately lead into the founding of the EU. Wilhelm II found it splendid what Hitler did. I don't know what to tell you but if we go back to nationalism it won't be any different than what we have already seen in the 19th century.

Germany will become economical crippled. Europe in general will become the spoils between America and Russia when the EU breaks down, how it happened in the past already with Poland, East Germany, etc.

While it is true what he says, you seen what happens when you breed the antichrist en masse.
SpoilerShow
The nationalists have fueled the anti-nationalists as much as the anti-nationalist have fueled the nationalists today. I don't think we get another chance this time though if something like Hitler happens again. The Americans could have disbanded Germany instead of rebuilding it after WW2.

Nationalism has become necessary again but this time at least do it right. I hate to say but the Americans did everything right in just a few centuries while Europe is still a divided shithole after all this time.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Nationalism can get quite autistic if it develops some weird cult mentality and people start blaming ominous outside forces for their own fuckups.

And then you have fun stuff like the most nationalistic Eastern Europe nations tending to be the ones that get the most cash from the EU.
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 am
That picture of the playground is somewhere in Germany I assume if it isn't "Fake News" :lol:
Could be something harmless. I once found a picture gallery of a German playground that was themed after Temple of Doom for some reason. Hope I can find that site again.

EDIT: there you go.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette