Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Lordkat - the most bitter insane fucker there ever was

Post by Charlar » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 am
I'm starting to think that him actually having a job is about as plausible as the moon rock shit Literally Who was raging about.
I want to believe that he's actually an omega ass-kisser at work and only plays the badass for his followers, but I doubt he's that good of an actor.
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 am
Has it besides the fact that he did?
Wu did some tweets (later deleted) worrying about how people could shoot rocks from the moon to Earth and hold the planet hostage. It actually got a lot of attention, mostly from people (including scientists) pointing out how dumb the thing was, and even the Washington Post briefly covered it.
WTF wrote:Ms. Wu blamed criticism of her on sexism: “that’s the danger of being a woman on the internet!” she exclaimed.
When you've become indistinguishable from a parody of your kind, it's time to stop.
Wu was already indistinguishable from a parody of it's kind, at this point he is probably just trying to see how far he can act and talk like that until he face consequences
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 am
Enh, he's at least a bit of a news source about what some of the weirder nobodies (like John Flynt) are doing and it's usually fun to hear someone go off about someone like Moviebob. That's really the main reason to bother listening to him, really. He can be entertaining when he's doing stuff like that.
He's not much of a news source since he's just repeating stuff posted to Kiwi Farms.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:08 pm

I liked UWW even though he was just piggybacking off the fame of AVGN, the show reminded me of game pro tv.

Then he got lazy and had everyone do everything for him and basically only just talking
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm

UWW was fine - nothing spectacular, but I've liked it simply for the exploration of those games - kinda what Completionist does, minus shitty jokes - I would not compare that to AVGN honestly, the only thing it has in common is him talking about a game and describing how to get through it. I couldn't care less if he used cheats to beat some of the games, but as it went on, his lazyness kept showing more and more, I've especially hated when he would talk about something and because he was too lazy, the footage wouldn't match that at all.

I still have plenty of his stream videos from 2009-2010, before he went completely insane. Then there is just a path of fucking up everything and alienating everyone who isn't a same yes-man like Cuckson. I've mentioned his mom and sister because I remember times where he was driving his mom to work and he even featured his sister (off screen) in one of his videos, hillarious it looked like she is just as fat and ugly like him, so surely he must've been on better terms with them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm just tired of his self pitying bullshit whilst pretending to be some great edgy shock jock, I wonder if anyone on that podcast expressed so much as a hint of not caring about his petty problems, how long they'd still be allowed to speak.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Since I've been following him pretty much since the beginning, I can tell you that he threw under about 15 or 20 people who used to appear on his podcast. I have no idea who these latest schmucks are, but I think those are again different people than from year or two ago - not sure though, because I haven't been watching his shit at all for past few years, because why bother - his insane ranting gets old really fast.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Does he still get Dodd and Holly to talk about their time at TGWTG?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:00 pm

I have no idea, likely not - wasn't that also years ago? I think there is a big difference between being comfortable around someone who is a massive piece of shit and come to his podcast because he and his butt buddies are the only people willing to listen to a TGWTG drama. I mean who else is going to listen to Dodd or Holy?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm
I couldn't care less if he used cheats to beat some of the games, but as it went on, his lazyness kept showing more and more, I've especially hated when he would talk about something and because he was too lazy, the footage wouldn't match that at all.
At the end it was noticeable and I never really watched his show. Saw one with Megaman WAAAY back and he showed footage of what parts he was talking about to guide people. In one of his last ones before he shitcanned it the fucker just had random unedited footage playing while he talked about it. May as well go to Gamefaqs if you aren't going to show me shit.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:58 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:19 pm
I couldn't care less if he used cheats to beat some of the games, but as it went on, his lazyness kept showing more and more, I've especially hated when he would talk about something and because he was too lazy, the footage wouldn't match that at all.
At the end it was noticeable and I never really watched his show. Saw one with Megaman WAAAY back and he showed footage of what parts he was talking about to guide people. In one of his last ones before he shitcanned it the fucker just had random unedited footage playing while he talked about it. May as well go to Gamefaqs if you aren't going to show me shit.
What so bad the walkthroughs on gamefaqs? I thought they did they are meant to do, i just avoid everything else there especially the forums, i learned the hard ways what kind of people go there
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes