Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 am

That's like if we started a dhi podcast and all we did was sperg and say our lives suck. We'd get the same amount of views at least.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm
Listening to Extramana's interview of LordKat: He sounds so depressed, mostly bitter, like life has past him by
So just like has been sounding for past few years?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:00 am

Not sure why he regrets being a internet nobody, he still gets free money given to him by his loyal cucksons every month, no he regrets not being the famous streamer he thought he deserved. He still has a global twitch icon anyone can use.

This is the man who was destined to stream and who thought twitch would fall apart without him being there.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am
ThatGuy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:24 am

Which he complains about in said podcast
Who doesn't complain about their job? Should he be tarred and feathered? He's still got a steady job still getting a paycheck still doing better than the majority of TGWTG's. What I take from Jason is that "he gets it". He realized that the Internet nobody stuff isn't a life long career or a career at all. His podcast is just his podcast. The guy has grown up in that regard.
yet he wants his podcast to be bigger, but he alienated any fans with his stupid "Hello, Good bye stunt" then shat on his old fans, if you ask me, its that he is bitter, but he overly complains about his job, he is the kind of person that doesn't his way, he complains to his Nobody yes men, He even admited its his way or no way, he can't take Criticism for anything, him growning up, nah, he just spoony with out fans or patreon
I definitely wouldn't say he's "grown up" but the fact of the matter is the guy does seem to have an actual job and paycheck. Maybe he complains about it, maybe it's kind of surprising he hasn't been fired yet for some of the stuff he's apparently done, but he's still got the thing.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:18 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 am
Pumpkin Man wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:59 am

Who doesn't complain about their job? Should he be tarred and feathered? He's still got a steady job still getting a paycheck still doing better than the majority of TGWTG's. What I take from Jason is that "he gets it". He realized that the Internet nobody stuff isn't a life long career or a career at all. His podcast is just his podcast. The guy has grown up in that regard.
yet he wants his podcast to be bigger, but he alienated any fans with his stupid "Hello, Good bye stunt" then shat on his old fans, if you ask me, its that he is bitter, but he overly complains about his job, he is the kind of person that doesn't his way, he complains to his Nobody yes men, He even admited its his way or no way, he can't take Criticism for anything, him growning up, nah, he just spoony with out fans or patreon
I definitely wouldn't say he's "grown up" but the fact of the matter is the guy does seem to have an actual job and paycheck. Maybe he complains about it, maybe it's kind of surprising he hasn't been fired yet for some of the stuff he's apparently done, but he's still got the thing.
I give it 2 years before he is fired

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:45 am
That's like if we started a dhi podcast and all we did was sperg and say our lives suck. We'd get the same amount of views at least.
We'd get more. There are always more lurkers here than I give us credit for.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 am
mad bum wrote:
We will never become Cucksons. I won't let us! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:16 am

We'll sudoku before we cuck, son.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:09 am
mad bum wrote:
Well you don't have enough Asskissers to do a podcast like LordFat

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:39 am
Complaining about your job is some shit you do in real life to your real life family members and friends. Bitching about it online during a podcast is unbelievably autistic.
It's his podcast his place to vent and talk about whatever. I think you guys just go on a witch hunt sometimes trying to fault someone for everything little thing they do. Of all people Jason is probably the least that's worried about not being an E-Nobody. At the end of the day he's not worried about making a living off his podcast or patreon. He wants to do more with it and change it around nothing wrong with that. He has a full time job his podcast is now his hobby. If you work 9-5 five days a week you have a right to come home and do what you want. I don't care if midget fucking is your hobby. It's still just a side gig.

Jason pretty much puts his money where his mouth is. He started a Con he did his con, Setup his Paetreon and delivers on it. I mean he might not be hitting Angry Joe levels of success or be dishing out PewdiePie levels of content but he's doing his thing still and not giving much of a fuck what people think about him. I think that's what people hate the most about Lordkat. The guy guys takes fucks and doesn't give them. I get he exaggerates though for his own entertainment but he's in the 401K club now. So long as he has a job he's not really an E-nobdy. He's just a guy with a full time job making podcast in his free time.