Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:49 pm
You fuckers have your Betakur... I have Lordfat. He became a hero the day he told spoony to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. Come on! Come on! that was the most bad ass line I've ever heard anyone from the TGWTG's say to spoony... and the fucker meant it.
Suddenly I'm seeing how much of a fan boi you are Pumpkin Man.... you're trying for this "at least they aren't as bad as X, etc" shtick and it's just dick riding.

Maybe you're AngrySpoonySnob trying to impress us because he can't be popular trying to be edgy :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:47 pm

You can compare a dick with another one all day, that won't change the fact that it is still a dick.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Also Lordfat has cams now for his show so you can see how cool the people you listen to are...
Holy shit, they all look like beached decaying whales, and probaly stink like one

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 pm
Pumpkin Man wrote:

Also Lordfat has cams now for his show so you can see how cool the people you listen to are...
Holy shit, they all look like beached decaying whales, and probaly stink like one
"A legitamate membah a da bizznizz!"
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 pm

Somehow seeing them all makes their podcast that much worse.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 am

No, it really doesn't. Because it simply couldn't get any worse, for past few years LordFat was shitting out the trashiest and most worthless turds nobody cared about, and will continue with it, unless he gets another one of his great ideas to make some "shock jock" video that will get over 1000 more views than his average shit.

I was expecting them all to look like retarded inbreds, and they look like that, so this really doesn't come off as a surprise. To me, they fit into the same category as Archfiend, Amazing Bananaman and other boring or batshit insane ranters.

The only remotely interesting thing is to be reminded that LordFat is still trying to become Boogie, or even Sean Fausz. In fact, I think he's gotten even fatter than in the past.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 am

Lordkat starts to burp and says it's dedicated to someone who reported him for burping, then one of the other guys do it too.

Stay classy you asian prick.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:01 am

Typical LordFat - his autism shows in a different way, that he's strangely proud about being disgusting retard. If you criticized him for smelling like shit, he would go bathe in shit just to show you how he doesn't care. Like a child.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Pumpkin Man wrote:
(snipped autistic wall of text)
I hope you get banned for unleashing this on us poor, innocent souls.

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 pm

I think Lordfat is showing his face with the rest of the beached whales, to be like the drunken peasants, because he has no ideas of his own