Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:17 am

Figured it would be fun to find out where some of these nobodys are after all these years for our few internet sluths out there, figured I could start with a few people.

Little Miss Gamer

got fucking weird, even more than she was years ago. Forced her puppet show down everyone's face when no one wanted it.

Last real video I can find is this kinectboye

on her facebook she actually posted a recent picture and she is looking OLD.[youtube][/youtube]

http://i.imgur.com/G9fMV1y.png

sci fi guy

Remember this nobody? I remember him being somewhat popular on the site for some reason, never watched him though.

He STILL makes videos it seems though its only been fairly recently, with literally no one watching them, this was his last video.

that jewish guy

Came and gone, trying to make his religion a topic no one cared about. Hasn't made videos in years, cannot find any social media about him other than this picture that looks newer.

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/th ... 0531010814

His tgwtg and real life name is so basic you cant find anything about him. You can see his last real video here

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5kLTR28nwU&t[/youtube]

Rollo T

Lordkat's better half at the time, did some shitty podcasts on TGWTG, left Jason's twitch and took all his friends with him like Nik and a few other blistered thumbs people, lost a shit ton of weight and you couldn't even tell its him.
Looks like him and "Y" ruler of time do the weekly manga recap still, which I didnt even know was still a thing. They even have a patreon which gets a shocking amount of money.

http://i.imgur.com/7pHuHqA.png

Benzaie

Based Benzaie realized that TGWTG was a dead platform and did his own thing, one of the last english things he did was his hardcorner before he went 100% french, he doesn't even subtitle anymore for english.

Can watch him be french on his last video

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Chippah

Re: Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Post by Chippah » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:42 am

Never forget.

AwesomePizza

Post by AwesomePizza » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:40 am

I hate that guy. Maybe it's the French thing, but his shtick was as bad as his opinions.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:50 am

>Benzaie has over 500k subs

Guess that goes to show that they all should have went to youtube earlier. Joe did it first, and it looks like Benzaie decided not to be retarded and joined in.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 am

Good topic because I have wondered what happened to certain former TGWTG people, and I was gonna ask whatever happened to Lee from Still Gaming or The Dude in the Suede but turns out, Lee stopped doing videos and just post stuff on Twitter, as for Suede, turns out he is still part of Channel Awesome

Now here's my question, whatever happened to Aussie Guy? He is the one guy Channel Awesome has never acknowledged or ever mentioned ever again and also the first guy they fired from Channel Awesome, right after the 1st anniversary came out, and not to mention whatever happened, they refuse to mention him or even acknowledge he exists, even the TGWTG Wikia refuses to mention him and for comparison, they have a page for Lupa, Phelous, and LordKat on that site despite those 3 leaving Channel Awesome on very bad terms, even Amazing Atheist is listed on there as well

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 am

Last Time I heard or saw anything of The Aussie guy was his cameo on Punchdickia

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:09 am

Weren't LMG and Lee the bottom rung of the TGWTG totem pole? Anyways, her last publication is of august 2016, both FB and Twitter. Her las video is of 6 years ago. Call the coroner because this is dead horse.

As for Benzaie, he had this annoying schtick of being hypersexal that is never funny. I it's a middle ground between a friend that only knows how to do sex jokes and references to his dick and Quagmire from Family Guy.
I remember a vid where he showed his dick and...that was the joke, he showed his junk and we're supposed to be offended.
I guess if this were 70 years ago...

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:06 am

I was asking about The Aussie Guy myself, he was best buds with BlackFaceKermit and Mister Metokur and they told me they've not spoken to him in years, last Andrew heard he was working for a local TV station in Australia.

I see Phelous is into doing urbex videos now, walking around abandoned houses with his sister.

AwesomeVideoGames jumped ship to TGWTG when ScrewAttack screwed them over, but they're still doing the sofa let's play schtick on YouTube.

But yeah, Benzaie is definitely the most successful of everyone that left, I speak to him every now and then too, he lives in Finland now.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:11 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:55 am
Last Time I heard or saw anything of The Aussie guy was his cameo on Punchdickia
I think Larry has flat out said that what happened was nothing all that big. TGWTG just did their cult shit and act like nothing existed outside their little network. The way they tried to delete everything about him made them look stupid and was a warning sign of how cultish the whole site would become.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:27 am

I remember hearing Little Miss Gamer was 32 or something during the brawl, so she has to be about forty by this point.