Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Doesn't matter now anyway. It's not like he had something interesting to say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:00 am

I read Lindsay's blog about Rizzo, and heard Spoony's commentary for the 'Spooning with Spoony' video and apparently he was a dick. Might have been gay, because he couldn't understand why Spoony wanted to lie in bed with some chicks instead of getting lunch with him.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:00 am
I read Lindsay's blog about Rizzo, and heard Spoony's commentary for the 'Spooning with Spoony' video and apparently he was a dick. Might have been gay, because he couldn't understand why Spoony wanted to lie in bed with some chicks instead of getting lunch with him.
Knowing the kind of person that goes into these shoots is more about ego.
If spoony would have offered him head, you better believe that he would still be fapping to the idea.
No homo though.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue May 02, 2017 3:35 pm

http://i.imgur.com/yY6VQWk.jpg

Another founder of CA was Mike Ellis. He got kicked out after trying to force their webmaster, Holly Brown, to fuck him. Michaud already didn't like him, so this was a reason to kick him out.

http://i.imgur.com/D7KmwCP.jpg

Now he's married to a Filipino man.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Looks like a sick fuck all right, are those accusations from Holly true? If I remember correctly, she used to be a regular on Lordfat's stream, talking about TGWTG dirtiest secrets and also not suffering from GOTIS at all. Hasn't she accused more people trying to fuck her?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue May 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Holly told me that on LordKat's stream, so that's straight from her. I simply asked her what happened to Mike Ellis, and she spilled that info in the chat.

She also says she got overworked by Doge, Rob, and Michaud. Like making her work holidays when they would take time off, and immediately after she had some surgery.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Poor baby was over worked shining machaud's xbox controllers.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed May 03, 2017 1:26 am

I'm sure Doge, Rob, and Curly are completely incompetent idiots, but I really doubt these nobodies that accuse them of being evil incarnate.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 am

If people that shit out these kind of informations didn't have zero credibility, or didn't associate themselves with people like Lordfat, I would be much more inclined to believe that. I have no issues trusting Larry, because he's not a cunt. Can't say the same about anything Lordfat, Lupa or other degenerates claim about TGWTG.

It's similar to praising Iron Liz for mocking Cockslut - you were fucking him before, by mocking him you're making yourself look dumber as well, because he wasn't below your standards. It's not like most of these people change that much over time. Some do, but I would argue that others just weren't honest with themselves about being complete cunts.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed May 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 am
If people that shit out these kind of informations didn't have zero credibility, or didn't associate themselves with people like Lordfat, I would be much more inclined to believe that. I have no issues trusting Larry, because he's not a cunt. Can't say the same about anything Lordfat, Lupa or other degenerates claim about TGWTG.

It's similar to praising Iron Liz for mocking Cockslut - you were fucking him before, by mocking him you're making yourself look dumber as well, because he wasn't below your standards. It's not like most of these people change that much over time. Some do, but I would argue that others just weren't honest with themselves about being complete cunts.
It's funny how LordKat goes out of his way to spread this rumours about CA people, but when they did it to him, it was absolutely wrong, how dare Diamanda Fagan accuse him of rape!