The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 pm

Mayba Asa will finally get to join?!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 am

I'll bite. Live bullet points:

-Mana has gotten slightly less shitty as an interviewer (no awkward pauses).

-Marzgurl calling a series of videos “a history of animation” was Michaud’s fault. Marzgurl said it was a mistake and Michaud got sand in his vagina. Michaud was such a cunt he purposely mistitled all her shit.

-Tainted Reality was also a management company to handled Japanese bands touring the US. Marzgurl signed up with them. The only reason she was on Channel Awesome for so long was because they told her "being connected with Channel Awesome looks good for you." :lol:

-Michaud hated Screwattack and saw them as rivals. Got pissy at Noah and her for going to the Screwattack Gaming Conventions.

-Michaud refuses to communicate anywhere except Skype.

-"The problem is Michaud."

-Doge Walker "never got his act together as a film-maker."

-“I feel like I’m an easily forgettable person.”

- During to coldly pee, she felt like the Walkers forgot she even existed. The scene where they all get put to sleep she isn't in because they forgot to call her. She's in the next scene where they wake up. She brings this inconsistency up to Rob and he literally goes "OH WELL PLOT HOLE! HAHAHAHAH!"

-"You don't have to sink the boat faster than it's already sinking, [Doge]."

-Theres a second Skype Channel Awesome chat where producers will bitch about Michaud and the Walkers.

- If you don't live in Chicago they want you to quietly leave the site.

- Her and her husband were left to finish Kamen Rider and did so with only $500 and no access to JewWario's indiegogo money.

-She now does Hollywood closed captioning for Television shows like SVU, The Flash. She slowly finding herself as an extra but "only because they pay."
Last edited by Pope Corky III on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:08 am

I wonder how her trucker voice sounds on Japanese ears when she speaks their language.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:28 am

I still don't think too much of Marz. Shit like getting your fans to pay for your stupid wedding triggers me pretty hard. I guess I just don't like taking advantage of people. Unless they happen to be female and passed out at the bar, then I tell the bartender that I'm her brother and that I'm "making sure she gets home safe."

Anyway, that being said, I guess it sounds like an interesting interview, I'll give it a listen later. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of ex-CA cunts who are willing to spill the beans about how shit the Walkers and Michaud are.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:42 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:28 am
I still don't think too much of Marz. Shit like getting your fans to pay for your stupid wedding triggers me pretty hard. I guess I just don't like taking advantage of people. Unless they happen to be female and passed out at the bar, then I tell the bartender that I'm her brother and that I'm "making sure she gets home safe."

Anyway, that being said, I guess it sounds like an interesting interview, I'll give it a listen later. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of ex-CA cunts who are willing to spill the beans about how shit the Walkers and Michaud are.
There's nothing to think. She has little to zero entertainment qualities. Hell I thought she just retired from making videos years ago. And yea, getting fans to pay for your wedding is shady AF. But other than that she seemed decent.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:42 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:28 am

There's nothing to think. She has little to zero entertainment qualities. Hell I thought she just retired from making videos years ago. And yea, getting fans to pay for your wedding is shady AF. But other than that she seemed decent.
Yeah, other than the GoFundMe wedding shit, she was okay. Bland and forgettable.
rabidtictac wrote:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 am

I watched it. She has a job writing closed captioning for NCIS and the Flash. And shes an extra in an indie movie. Which makes her more of a success in Hollywood than doge and spoony combined.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 am
I watched it. She has a job writing closed captioning for NCIS and the Flash. And shes an extra in an indie movie. Which makes her more of a success in Hollywood than doge and spoony combined.
Wow, yeah, agreed, she's doing far better than "filmmaker" Dog Walker and "actor" Spoony Antwhiner.
rabidtictac wrote:

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:49 am

sigh wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:17 pm
It seems to be the real Kaylyn. I'm at the midpoint, the biggest thing you could take from it is that Michaud is the worst part of the Channel awesome experience and that Doge and Rob really think about themselves as filmmakers.

She seems convinced that the fact people are 'quietly' leaving the site is not a coincidence and the bigger plan would be to keep only the Chicago centered people around on channel awesome.
At this point, I fail to even see a point to Channel Awesome. It's a bizarre remnant of the 2000s. Doge could end it now and keep going and nobody except Linkara would blink an eye.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 am

- If you don't live in Chicago they want you to quietly leave the site.
Dasvidanya, Cockslut.