The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:07 pm

For fuck sake Marz, ditch the dangerhair, put that soda down, go for a jog and get the fuck out of the state with more income inequality per capita in the whole fucking country, especially since you're too snowflakey to go to a temp agency.

And you bugman, same thing except for the dangerhair. Instead shave off your pubebeard, you look like fourteen year old. Either you know how to grow a beard or you start looking like a man.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:10 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNgPQb6XcAAD8Nc.jpg

Double post but w/e.

Even with those ham arms I would let her ride my broomstick.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm

So how long until she cheat behind his back? Or him behind her back?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Guessing by the dessperation in their eyes, I'll say they will stay together if only because they know there's no one better.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Charlar wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm
He looks incredibly beta, unlikely he will do anything. If she had arrived in Hollywood a few months earlier she might have been able to fuck her way into a small role, but with the heat on them now I doubt anyone there will risk it just for a 6 like her.
Is Spoony dead yet?

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:50 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:25 pm
Charlar wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm
He looks incredibly beta, unlikely he will do anything. If she had arrived in Hollywood a few months earlier she might have been able to fuck her way into a small role, but with the heat on them now I doubt anyone there will risk it just for a 6 like her.
The funny thing is that SAG membership is a pyramid scheme and the only way to make it in hollywood. You need I think to pay for the privilege of being in approval, make 3 (union aproved) roles (whatever, guy looking at his watch, fluffer, history channel special extra 34, etc) and get sponsored by a card-carrying member (the first casting couch of many).

And from there you can ONLY do gigs that are brought down on you from above by the SAG and 99% of all actors never move from the extra or secondary role tier. She is not leading lady material, at best she could look like a high schooler ugly friend in a B tier movie but that's fucking it. And here's the best part, if she somehow decideds to make an appearnce in a reunion video fro Doge and he makes money off it, the Hollyjew lawyers will consider it grounds from expulsion from the SAG.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:02 am

As I recall, if you do a non-SAG role, you have to pay a fine. Also, if you do what could be considered two SAG roles, you automatically have to join, but you still need to abide by their rules even if you've established yourself. So if there's another Kaylyn Dickson in the guild, she would have to get a stage name and use that, meaning any internet fans looking for her work to support won't find her, and since no one's heard of the new name, no one will care about her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 am

How can one be forced to join a union? The fuck does one not in the union care about what role the union considers union roles?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 am
How can one be forced to join a union? The fuck does one not in the union care about what role the union considers union roles?
They can't be so I don't know where anyone takes anyone, "forcing," someone to join SAG seriously comes from.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:15 am

There are rules within Hollywood to keep it as insular as possible. And because producers want to keep SAG happy (Since the producers guild knows if one union goes down, they could as well) they enforce them.