The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Silent

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Silent » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:29 am
A Vivian James cosplay? Thanks, doc. They used tits more often and better tits at that but I'll take the daily dose.
Maybe not the best, but a testament on how tricks can make a lot out of a little. It was the first example that came to mind, probably because it was one of the first videos of theirs I ever saw.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:41 am
Silent wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:55 am
While we're on the train, and having just discussed Suede for a while, y'all know he's a Mormon too, right?
Shit, you think he could get me those rad undies with magical runes?
What's the over-under on the chances the Mormon "rocker" refers to his magic underwear as "rad"?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:00 am
Is SF Debris still married to that abusive, legally certified insane woman?
Wow. Do we need a thread about him because I have never heard any of that and I kinda need to. All I know is that he had some health problems.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 am

Pretty bad chances. Mormons don't like to talk about their magic underwear because they know it sounds stupid.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 am
Pretty bad chances. Mormons don't like to talk about their magic underwear because they know it sounds stupid.
Like i said, it's just a bunch of white boxers
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 am

Charlar wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:22 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:23 am
Like i said, it's just a bunch of white boxers
But not to them it isn't. You may as well say that a rosary is just a necklace.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:20 am

Silent wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:00 am
Is SF Debris still married to that abusive, legally certified insane woman?
Wow. Do we need a thread about him because I have never heard any of that and I kinda need to. All I know is that he had some health problems.
See this blog entry: http://sfdebris.com/blog/index.php?entr ... ill-Go-On)

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:38 am

More MarzGurl being dumb:
Silent wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:07 am
All I know is what he revealed in 2014 during one of the many times his wife ran out on him.
http://sfdebris.com/blog/index.php?entr ... l-Go-On%29
お前はもう死んでいる。

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:11 am

Near the end he states that she returned.
At times I was thinking about mentioning him, but always voted against. For the most part he didn't go full the way in loathing his audience, at least yet. He definitively is a liberal, but I don't believe his gone the full shitlib route.
I believe he was a Bernie supporter, but when he lost to Hillary he reluctantly supported her. Lately though I've seen in his stuff a vague mention that I could overanalyze into him seeing Trump and his supporters as literal nazis. It was something about the temporal cold war from Enterprise when after the cliffhanger there was xindi nazis in the US. In the summary for the two-parter he mentions something about dealing with nazis in current times US. There was some similar mention in a review of B5.
The biggest meltdown if you can even call it that way was his reaction to lesbian rape in Kannazuki no Miko, as in media is unable to properly portray lesbian relationships and romanticizing the abused-abuser relationship because they are women. After review of that episode he was mentioning it in every other episode and in other anime reviews.
Other then that I don't believe anything other major , he e-begs from time to time, but I guess for nobodies that's normal.

As to his situation with a video host, what do you expect when you are having 1/3rd or the episode playing in the background during your review? nobody would want to deal with this kind of bullshit.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:37 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:16 pm
Nash is the guy who found stories of dumb shit happening in the news that can be summed up in a second, and he would yell "what is wrong with you" like any fuckwit reading it could.

He never analysed shit at all, the only thing he added was storyline crap at the end. Suede being away from that shit for his Mormon mission made him more self awareness. Of course Linkara has to be a defensive cunt as always:
That rarely happens Linkara, you most often find something obviously crap, show the clip and then pull a funny face. You don't need someone to tell you why The Room or The Ultimate Warrior comics are shit when you show them. Most angry reviews are like this, which is why the fans used to get salty when someone would review something someone else did.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

sigh

Post by sigh » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 am

Linky it isn't enough to say that something doesn't work and why you think that is. You should offer a solution to fix it as well.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Classic linkara XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]